Allstars

Started by corn02, July 30, 2009, 04:11:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corn02

Getting near the stage where we can pin people down to positions.

Anyone yet?

For me Earley has easily been the stand-out player thus far and is almost a shoo-in unless he pulls the wang out on Sunday or something.

muppet

Quote from: corn02 on July 30, 2009, 04:11:39 PM
Getting near the stage where we can pin people down to positions.

Anyone yet?

For me Earley has easily been the stand-out player thus far and is almost a shoo-in unless he pulls the wang out on Sunday or something.

A bit Early.
MWWSI 2017

INDIANA

Shoe ins - sean cavanagh, paul galvin and bernard brogan and probably earley.

A Quinn Martin Production

Karl Lacey has had a great year so far?  From the so called "weaker" counties Leighton Glynn is a class footballer and Tony Scullion has been impressive for Antrim though neither will feature in the All Stars
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

corn02

Lacey is a good shout and O Kane was excellent in all the games, pity the team bowed out.

Cavanagh? thus far? Come off it. He saves his best for Croker though.

INDIANA

Cavanagh was man of the match in the Ulster Final- or maybe that escaped your attention. Galvin has been excellent for Kerry this season - all season just watch a few videos. By far the best wing forward in the country.

corn02

Quote from: INDIANA on July 30, 2009, 04:44:40 PM
Cavanagh was man of the match in the Ulster Final- or maybe that escaped your attention. Galvin has been excellent for Kerry this season - all season just watch a few videos. By far the best wing forward in the country.

Certianly did not escape my attention, but he was fairly quiet in the two games prior to that, that didn't escape me either.

A Quinn Martin Production

Quote from: SouthDerryGael on July 30, 2009, 04:40:28 PM
Quote from: A Quinn Martin Production on July 30, 2009, 04:31:48 PM
Karl Lacey has had a great year so far?  From the so called "weaker" counties Leighton Glynn is a class footballer and Tony Scullion has been impressive for Antrim though neither will feature in the All Stars

Lacey did well against Paddy Bradley and he had an excellent game on Meehan, but what about the 3 games previous to this?

From Derry Geard O Kane deserves one but won't get to to our early exit.

OK didn't see the Carlow or Clare games but Lacey had a very good game against Antrim
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

INDIANA

Quote from: corn02 on July 30, 2009, 04:46:28 PM

Certianly did not escape my attention, but he was fairly quiet in the two games prior to that, that didn't escape me either.

Lets face it allstars are picked on provincial final form onwards. No-one will remember the first 2 matches.

corn02

Quote from: INDIANA on July 30, 2009, 04:57:52 PM
Quote from: corn02 on July 30, 2009, 04:46:28 PM

Lets face it allstars are picked on provincial final form onwards. No-one will remember the first 2 matches.

I'll remember Earley's showing in the early rounds.

longball

Id say another good game will make Karl Lacey and Bernard Brogan certs!
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

Joxer

For me:

Certs:

Earley
Brogan
Lacey
Pearse O'Neill
Davy Harte
Paul Galvin
Tommy Walsh

Not Far away:

Paddy Cunningham
Terry O'Neill
Mulligan
Alan Smith
Travers (Wicklow Keeper)
Michael Murphy
Wicklow fulll forward (name escapes me)
Goulding
O'Connor (Cork)

sam03/05

certs
Earley
Bernard Brogan
Alan Brogan
Paul Galvin

tyroneman

Hub, model, nephew, joey and ricey all ahead of sean to date i would have thought

orangeman

the next three games 1/4 finals onawrds will determine who gets in and who doesn't. It's always been this way.