Ulster club football league 2009

Started by Oak Leafer, January 02, 2009, 04:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KIDDO 4

Dromoredefeated Portglenone1.11,to 1.7  in the competition semi final this afternoon in Dromore.

screenexile

Aaron Boone

Somewhere like Edendork for the final?

DoYerJob Linesman

17/03/02 - Semple Stadium Thurles - Heaven On Earth

tonesfirstandlast

Quote from: DoYerJob Linesman on March 29, 2009, 10:01:22 PM
Bellaghy?   ;)

No Proiblem DYJL, we will host that game surely but the the orgainisers would need to find out first if Screen have anby minor hurling on that day or U12 camaogie and that our stewards would be capable of controlling all their supporters ;D

screenexile

Quote from: tonesfirstandlast on March 29, 2009, 11:15:59 PM
Bellaghy?   ;)

No Proiblem DYJL, we will host that game surely but the the orgainisers would need to find out first if Screen have anby minor hurling on that day or U12 camaogie and that our stewards would be capable of controlling all their supporters ;D

Nah youse coudn't handle it ;) I think the final is played in Emyvale every year on Easter Monday although it would be kinda bad if they couldn't find somewhere more central for it... it's a great achievement for our club let's hope we can put up a decent performance at least!

JohnDenver

Quote from: screenexile on March 30, 2009, 02:20:09 AM
Quote from: tonesfirstandlast on March 29, 2009, 11:15:59 PM
Bellaghy?   ;)

Nah youse coudn't handle it ;) I think the final is played in Emyvale every year on Easter Monday although it would be kinda bad if they couldn't find somewhere more central for it... it's a great achievement for our club let's hope we can put up a decent performance at least!

Ballinderry beat Glenullin last year on Easter Monday in Glen so don't think it has to be played in Emyvale.

cornerback

You'd think somewhere like greencastle would be the ideal venue for this...

screenexile

Quote from: cornerback on March 30, 2009, 02:32:19 PM

Sure that's the inbred capital of Tyrone... I wouldn't give Ziggy the satisfaction of playing up there anyway  :P :P :P

Healy Park would do the job!

fitzroyalty

Quote from: screenexile on March 30, 2009, 02:34:31 PM

Sure that's the inbred capital of Tyrone... I wouldn't give Ziggy the satisfaction of playing up there anyway  :P :P :P

There'd be a brave few places worthy of that title  :P

Tim Buzaglo

Quote from: fitzroyalty on March 30, 2009, 03:25:55 PM
Quote from: screenexile on March 30, 2009, 02:34:31 PM

There'd be a brave few places worthy of that title  :P

Carrickmore? Ardboe? Aghyaran? Eglish?
All places of dubious genetics

Will we ever see another one?

wherefromreferee?

Quote from: screenexile on March 29, 2009, 08:40:18 PM
'Screen beat Lavey 1-15 to 0-4.

No disrespect to Screen but were Lavey missing a few men?
In your Endo!

screenexile

A few maybe, Doyle and McCloy the most notable that I could think of. They still had Drumm, O'Boyle, O'Neill, Murphy all playing though (As well as Shane Devlin who must have recently transferred from Cargin) so not a massively weakened team. They didn't play well at all though in fairness to them.

Aaron Boone

FINAL:

Ballinascreen (Derry)  v Dromore (Tyrone)  Emyvale Weds 08/04/2009 20:15

Ulster GAA website.

cornerback

Quote from: Aaron Boone on April 01, 2009, 11:16:39 PM
FINAL:

Ballinascreen (Derry)  v Dromore (Tyrone)  Emyvale Weds 08/04/2009 20:15

Ulster GAA website.

???  ::)

Sensible!!  The two clubs pitches are under 1 hour apart so they decide to make one travel over an hour and the other travel about 45mins!
And on a Wednesday night!!!