Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snapchap

Quote from: sid waddell on March 21, 2021, 02:10:35 PM
Quote from: Snapchap on March 21, 2021, 02:04:43 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on March 21, 2021, 01:59:50 PM
Quote from: Snapchap on March 21, 2021, 12:00:57 PM
Quote from: dublin7 on March 21, 2021, 10:29:48 AM
It probably came from the Northern Bank money the IRA *allegedly" helped them acquire.
Ah so not only did the IRA rob the Northern Bank, but they gave the money to SF? Evidence? Bah! Who needs it.

Meanwhile, there has been only one Irish party that ever had their HQ found to have been engaged in tax evasion (to the tune of 120k). Clues: (i) Its a party you are often at pains to defend. (ii) They like to call themselves the party of law and order. (iii) Their leader is currently the subject of a criminal investigation.
Tax evasion?

Surely tax evasion makes people "good Republicans"?

At least that's what Sinn Fein tell us

You accused me of being "into dead children" and made a false allegation that another poster accused you of child rape. Stop trying to engage with me, you lowlife.
Wasn't false, it was true

According to your logic you're now telling us that the Paras didn't kill anybody on Bloody Sunday

Aren't you?

You accused me of being "into dead children" and made a false allegation that another poster accused you of child rape. Stop trying to engage with me, you lowlife.

sid waddell

Quote from: Snapchap on March 21, 2021, 05:09:24 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on March 21, 2021, 02:10:35 PM
Quote from: Snapchap on March 21, 2021, 02:04:43 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on March 21, 2021, 01:59:50 PM
Quote from: Snapchap on March 21, 2021, 12:00:57 PM
Quote from: dublin7 on March 21, 2021, 10:29:48 AM
It probably came from the Northern Bank money the IRA *allegedly" helped them acquire.
Ah so not only did the IRA rob the Northern Bank, but they gave the money to SF? Evidence? Bah! Who needs it.

Meanwhile, there has been only one Irish party that ever had their HQ found to have been engaged in tax evasion (to the tune of 120k). Clues: (i) Its a party you are often at pains to defend. (ii) They like to call themselves the party of law and order. (iii) Their leader is currently the subject of a criminal investigation.
Tax evasion?

Surely tax evasion makes people "good Republicans"?

At least that's what Sinn Fein tell us

Wasn't false, it was true

According to your logic you're now telling us that the Paras didn't kill anybody on Bloody Sunday

Aren't you?

I laughed when you , of all people, called me a lowlife  ;D

Now you're defending the Paras on Bloody Sunday, saying they're guilty of nothing because they weren't convicted  ;D

Seems like you're a closet British Army lover  ;D

Pub Bore

PPS rules there will be no prosecutions over Bobby Storey's funeral.  My deepest condolences go to Stephen Nolan and the BBC...

Jeepers Creepers

Arlene calling a press conference at half 3 and said there'll be consequences!

trailer

Clearly now the Covid regulations are in the bin. No one can be seriously thinking about obeying them now. The police and the PPS have lost all authority. The game is up.

armaghniac

Quote from: trailer on March 30, 2021, 02:41:10 PM
Clearly now the Covid regulations are in the bin. No one can be seriously thinking about obeying them now. The police and the PPS have lost all authority. The game is up.

The regulations just at the time of the Storey funeral were a bit vague, and not capable of being enforced.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on March 30, 2021, 02:36:24 PM

Chief Constable already getting it.

RedHand88

Armagh18

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on March 30, 2021, 02:50:52 PM

If he wasn't sacked for standing in Cross armed to the teeth with his goons on Christmas Day he never will be.

Pub Bore

PPS have released a statement giving the reasons for this decision.  It's worth a read.  However it will not fill you with confidence regarding the competence of politicians, police or civil servants in NI.

Basically on the day Storey was buried the regulations were unclear and contradictory.  SF and the Storey family had kept the PSNI aware of the details of the funeral for a number of days before hand.  At no stage did the PSNI point out that these arrangements might break Covid regs.  This was against PSNI protocol.  No prospect of a conviction.

Armagh18

Brilliant. Although you're a bit slow coming to this conclusion

trailer

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on March 30, 2021, 02:50:52 PM

He has a trial of destruction in his wake. He should be handing in his notice. From the Crossmaglen stunt on Christmas day to the heavy handed approach at the Sean Graham's bookmakers memorial, and a host of other examples, we'd be better served if he resigned.

Pub Bore

Quote from: armaghniac on March 30, 2021, 02:48:20 PM

The regulations just at the time of the Storey funeral were a bit vague, and not capable of being enforced.

This is more or less it.  New regs came in on 29 June.  Someone must have noticed they were unclear as they were tidied up on 2 July.  Storey funeral was on 30 June, so on that day there were contradictory regs about attendance at funerals, cemeteries and requiem masses.

trailer

Quote from: Pub Bore on March 30, 2021, 02:57:36 PM

This is more or less it.  New regs came in on 29 June.  Someone must have noticed they were unclear as they were tidied up on 2 July.  Storey funeral was on 30 June, so on that day there were contradictory regs about attendance at funerals, cemeteries and requiem masses.

Is it then acceptable for a party of government to either exploit those regulations given they knew they were unclear and needed "tidied up" Or did SF just go against them? Regardless of what the regs said exactly this took place in the middle of a pandemic.

Armagh18

Quote from: trailer on March 30, 2021, 03:05:00 PM
Quote from: Pub Bore on March 30, 2021, 02:57:36 PM

Is it then acceptable for a party of government to either exploit those regulations given they knew they were unclear and needed "tidied up" Or did SF just go against them? Regardless of what the regs said exactly this took place in the middle of a pandemic.
Yawnnnn