Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angelo

Quote from: armaghniac on March 20, 2021, 11:12:00 PM
We don't want people accepting bugs from anyone, whataboutery is not the point.

Fair enough but Dublin7 is merely a SF bashing troll. I do think people who raise the concerns need to be sincere rather than for scoring political points. I just find it amazing how little coverage the Martin story got when it's as clear a case of corruption as you will get.

He's out defending Varadkar in that thread while trying to denigrate SF for money left in a will to their political party.

Context is important and it's important to point out the very clear agenda of some posters is merely to bash one political party over any instance yet turn a blind eye to much worse goings in other political party.

I've made my point on Dublin7. He goes around trolling from thread to thread with lies and contradictions and generally runs off when his point needs substantiating or contradictions in his stance are outlined.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Louther

Easter eggs. Not normal Easter eggs but Easter eggs for a United Ireland  :o :o

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Snapchap

Quote from: Rossfan on March 21, 2021, 09:39:50 AM
Quote from: Snapchap on March 21, 2021, 08:12:23 AM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on March 20, 2021, 06:51:19 PM
Quote from: trailer on March 20, 2021, 03:12:42 PM
Watchdog probes Sinn Féin finances over office bought for €180k in cash

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/politics/watchdog-probes-sinn-fein-finances-over-officebought-for-180k-in-cash-40218402.html

This is not a normal political party.

Crooks

How so?
Maybe they won it on the horses like Bertie Ahern🤣🤪🙄
Or maybe it was using party fundraising? Not much in the way of evidence to the contrary is there? There seems to be a lot of people on social media who think paying for a property in cash actually means using physical cash notes.

dublin7

It probably came from the Northern Bank money the IRA *allegedly" helped them acquire.

Angelo

Quote from: dublin7 on March 21, 2021, 10:29:48 AM
It probably came from the Northern Bank money the IRA *allegedly" helped them acquire.

The hypocrite speaks again.

Snapchap

Ah so not only did the IRA rob the Northern Bank, but they gave the money to SF? Evidence? Bah! Who needs it.

Meanwhile, there has been only one Irish party that ever had their HQ found to have been engaged in tax evasion (to the tune of 120k). Clues: (i) Its a party you are often at pains to defend. (ii) They like to call themselves the party of law and order. (iii) Their leader is currently the subject of a criminal investigation.

dublin7

Quote from: Snapchap on March 21, 2021, 12:00:57 PM
Ah so not only did the IRA rob the Northern Bank, but they gave the money to SF? Evidence? Bah! Who needs it.

Meanwhile, there has been only one Irish party that ever had their HQ found to have been engaged in tax evasion (to the tune of 120k). Clues: (i) Its a party you are often at pains to defend. (ii) They like to call themselves the party of law and order. (iii) Their leader is currently the subject of a criminal investigation.

You probably believe OJ didn't kill Nicole Simpson and Ron Goodman then given he was found not guilty of killing them in court

sid waddell

Quote from: dublin7 on March 21, 2021, 12:11:11 PM

You probably believe OJ didn't kill Nicole Simpson and Ron Goodman then given he was found not guilty of killing them in court
Snapchap must also believe the Paras didn't murder anybody on Bloody Sunday given none of them have been convicted

Presumably he believes the bullets that killed the innocents that day appeared out of thin air, like magic

sid waddell

Tax evasion?

Surely tax evasion makes people "good Republicans"?

At least that's what Sinn Fein tell us

Snapchap

Quote from: sid waddell on March 21, 2021, 01:59:50 PM

Tax evasion?

You accused me of being "into dead children" and made a false allegation that another poster accused you of child rape. Stop trying to engage with me, you lowlife.

sid waddell

Quote from: Snapchap on March 21, 2021, 02:04:43 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on March 21, 2021, 01:59:50 PM

Tax evasion?

You accused me of being "into dead children" and made a false allegation that another poster accused you of child rape. Stop trying to engage with me, you lowlife.
Wasn't false, it was true

According to your logic you're now telling us that the Paras didn't kill anybody on Bloody Sunday

Aren't you?

Angelo