Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scoring Zone

not at the game and seen a video on this this morn so may have missed a lot. there's a lot of false outrage on this, heard about this big row, but seen the video and it's a bunch of cubs pushing and shoving, haven't heard of anyone busted or opened (which i'm glad to hear). it has been blown out of proportion but the two perspectives i have on it is

supporter wise: devlin needs evaluated in terms of management but heard he is a good coach

GAA wise: ref needs a kick in the hole and trained better

two teams need serious fines and conduct evaluations

and the silence is deafening from a communication point of view on the players allowed in after full time and potential discipline from the ulster council but nothing new there

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: Scoring Zone on June 09, 2018, 10:33:17 AM
not at the game and seen a video on this this morn so may have missed a lot. there's a lot of false outrage on this, heard about this big row, but seen the video and it's a bunch of cubs pushing and shoving, haven't heard of anyone busted or opened (which i'm glad to hear). it has been blown out of proportion but the two perspectives i have on it is

supporter wise: devlin needs evaluated in terms of management but heard he is a good coach

GAA wise: ref needs a kick in the hole and trained better

two teams need serious fines and conduct evaluations

and the silence is deafening from a communication point of view on the players allowed in after full time and potential discipline from the ulster council but nothing new there

I've seen the video going about and it doesn't do the brawl justice. I've been at a lot of games through the years and this is without doubt the biggest brawl/melee I've seen. Didn't see blood but the Tyrone no.17 looked shaken/concust maybe and was rightly subbed. Punches were full blooded. The video only catches the end of the incident.

The Athletic Grounds are covered in camera's I suspect Ulster GAA will come down hard on the counties for this. The Armagh management member shouldn't feature in the Ulster Final.

Armagh lost a few key men to straight reds this will leave them in a bad place for the final.
Living the dream!!!

The Trap

Massive day ahead for tyrone. Lose and surely ite the end of an era......however I think Tyrone will win and could then gain momentum through the qualifiers and get men back from suspension and injury.
There could be some tough opposition along the way and a place in last 8 will be hard earrned.....

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: The Trap on June 09, 2018, 12:14:24 PM
Massive day ahead for tyrone. Lose and surely ite the end of an era......however I think Tyrone will win and could then gain momentum through the qualifiers and get men back from suspension and injury.
There could be some tough opposition along the way and a place in last 8 will be hard earrned.....

Today will answer a lot of questions. Let's be honest, it's been a bad few weeks and nobody in Tyrone GAA circles has came out smelling of roses. I will in particular be watching Colm Cavanagh and hope to see his usual commanding performance. He can't not be effected by the spat between Sean and the Tyrone Senior management. Hopefully he rises above that.
Living the dream!!!

on the sideline

What time is throw in? Is it only available to watch on Sky?

Jim Bob

on the sideline

Goals_Will_Come

Mickey O'Neill starting over Niall Morgan today. Late change.

BennyHarp

That was never a square ball!!

Tyrone Gaa

Tyrone should be out of sight, slight worry that they haven't put the game beyond Meath yet. Some good football but the finishing has fell away towards the end of the half. Skeet started like a man possessed. Hopefully the first ten minutes of the 2nd half will see us push on by 4-5 plus
Living the dream!!!

Tyrone Gaa

Living the dream!!!

The Trap

Ronan oneill out of necessity will come on and win it!

Tyrone Gaa

Think Tyrone will be boyant after that late equaliser with spirits lifted and Meath maybe thinking they missed the boat. Although I expected Tyrone to push on 2nd half. Still optimistic that we have more in the tank.
Living the dream!!!

longballin

Peter fair hyping Tyrone up here. I suppose he has to.

BennyHarp

That was never a square ball!!