Author Topic: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling  (Read 7850198 times)

southtyronegael

• View Profile
Re: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling
« Reply #38145 on: September 23, 2018, 04:44:11 PM »
killyclogher v derrylaughan was a very poor game today. only mark Bradley made the entrance fee worth it. quality player always looking to make things happen and a couple of gems of points off the right foot in first half. good win for augher in first game, could give the intermediate a good rattle. loughmacrory very disappointing though. young team to be fair and will learn from it.

Localexpert

• View Profile
« Reply #38147 on: September 23, 2018, 06:50:58 PM »
Another big win from the bookies for us 6/4.  That'll pay for the training field....

Tyrone Gaa

• View Profile
« Reply #38148 on: September 23, 2018, 07:11:16 PM »
Can Coalisland prevent the O'Neill cup going west as usual?

I think Coalisland will win tomorrow. 6/4 with Paddy power, not bad odds

Hate to say told you so... but I did Over the bar!! They have a chance
Living the dream!!!

LeoMc

• View Profile
« Reply #38149 on: September 23, 2018, 07:20:42 PM »
Right so we have
Edendork v Galbally
Ardboe v  Trillick
Omagh v Killyclogher
Errigal v Coalisland
Will all 4 games be played next weekend or just the first 2?

GetOverTheBar

• View Profile
« Reply #38150 on: September 23, 2018, 07:48:59 PM »
Dromore will be hurting tonight. Should have put Coalisland away with a series of missed goal chances.

skeog

• View Profile
« Reply #38151 on: September 23, 2018, 08:07:36 PM »
Some great servants of the game we may have seen for the last time.Conor Gormley,Ryan mc Menamin in particular its a young mans game now.

DEL

• View Profile
« Reply #38152 on: September 23, 2018, 08:08:40 PM »
Sean Hurston was very poor tonight two black/yellow card decisions against Dromore men ignored and the most blatant penalty decision ignored. If Dromore had of won I知 sure Coalisland would have been furious. Big Hampsey was magnificent and Sparky Bradley in the earlier game was also a joy to watch. Dromore far to negative Niall Sludden a sweeper! Jesus wept 🙈

inroundthesquare

• View Profile
« Reply #38153 on: September 23, 2018, 08:09:13 PM »
Right so we have
Edendork v Galbally
Ardboe v  Trillick
Omagh v Killyclogher
Errigal v Coalisland
Will all 4 games be played next weekend or just the first 2?

All next weekend I believe.

Over the Bar

• '03 + '05 = '08
    • View Profile
« Reply #38154 on: September 23, 2018, 08:17:16 PM »
Can Coalisland prevent the O'Neill cup going west as usual?

I think Coalisland will win tomorrow. 6/4 with Paddy power, not bad odds

Hate to say told you so... but I did Over the bar!! They have a chance

Well done. Hope you had a packet on it! :)

Errigal will be a different test...

redzone

• View Profile
« Reply #38155 on: September 23, 2018, 08:25:06 PM »
Sean Hurston was very poor tonight two black/yellow card decisions against Dromore men ignored and the most blatant penalty decision ignored. If Dromore had of won I知 sure Coalisland would have been furious. Big Hampsey was magnificent and Sparky Bradley in the earlier game was also a joy to watch. Dromore far to negative Niall Sludden a sweeper! Jesus wept 🙈

Correct about sludden. Farcical watching it at times in the first half. Dromore half gone from a great game plan of spreading the play wide with the footpass under porter, to 15 men behind the ball with Donnelly coaching. Terrible.
Who was managing the team out there tonight, looked like Rickey to me in the first half. Coaisland were definitely value at 2/1 last week but I can't see them beating errigal.
Time to abandon pomeroy. Never have I seen a high scoring game there. May as well make more out of Healy park

In hiding

• View Profile
« Reply #38156 on: September 23, 2018, 09:09:00 PM »

Correct about sludden. Farcical watching it at times in the first half. Dromore half gone from a great game plan of spreading the play wide with the footpass under porter, to 15 men behind the ball with Donnelly coaching. Terrible.
Who was managing the team out there tonight, looked like Rickey to me in the first half. Coaisland were definitely value at 2/1 last week but I can't see them beating errigal.
Time to abandon pomeroy. Never have I seen a high scoring game there. May as well make more out of Healy park
Why is it farcical to play niall sudden as sweeper.

DEL

• View Profile
« Reply #38157 on: September 23, 2018, 10:04:36 PM »

If you have to ask the question......

In hiding

• View Profile
« Reply #38158 on: September 23, 2018, 10:15:32 PM »

If you have to ask the question......
Maybe Ciaran Meenagh who has been managing Dromore now for 3 or 4 years knows the players at his disposal better than you. Maybe he felt Dromore were weak defensively and possibly hoped that Sludden would also give them something going forward unmarked.

Or maybe you know better

on the sideline

• View Profile
« Reply #38159 on: September 23, 2018, 11:37:58 PM »
Who was the Coalisland Maor Foirne? An absolute p***k.