Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inroundthesquare

Quote from: CC on September 29, 2016, 10:21:16 AM
I didn't say there is a different set of rules nor do I condone striking in the face. My point is that he was making a shoulder challenge and he may have caught him high but there was no malice behind it which is obviously part of the reason it was rescinded. If the linesman had any cop on he would have seen that.

Anyway all to play for this weekend, lets just hope the refereeing doesn't get in the way of a good game!

It was definitely not a shoulder charge, Donnelly clearly lifted his forearm up and turned the elbow into Magee's face. Rambo had a decent game I thought overall.

Tyrone Gaa

He got off, this message board isn't going to change that!! Lets move on and look forward to the game.
Living the dream!!!

winghalfback

Coalisland to win the replay maybe by 4/5 points. Donnelly back is a big plus for them he was running the game before he was lined, Clonoe on the other hand may well be missing Stevie Mc Nulty due to a nasty ankle injury sustained last week this and the fact this will be the Rahillys 5th tough game in as many weeks might mean they are maybe going to the well one time to many.

Club boi

Quote from: Club boi on September 25, 2016, 07:49:55 PM
Donnelly raised his arm into Magee's face. If I had to call it I would say a forearm. Wasn't much force behind it and to be fair the Clonoe lad didn't hit the ground but for a player of Peter Donnellys experience to do such a thing, and put the Referee on the spot to make a decision was shocking

Plain an Simple. Donnelly raised his arm. Strike or attempted strike is a Red Card Offense. Doesnt matter if he hurt him

Who would become a Ref these days?? Why bother with this already impossible job to be undermined by your bosses. Shame on the County Board

As said previously I think Coalisland will score goals and win by 3 or 4 points

on the sideline

Who is the Junior Championship trophy named after?

EastTyrone

blewuporstuffed

Any word of these last two league fixtures? and when they will be played?
Just looking over  the league  fixtures, since 24th June we have played 4 league games (2 of which we were made play within 4 days of each other and we haven't played since)

No league games this weekend
None the following weekend.

This year has been possibly one of the worst ever for fixtures
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

GaelTheGael

Apparently a round the weekend of 14th-16th and Final round 28th-30th.
Word is reserve championship will be played 21st-23rd and then run off week after week in November.

Man Marker

In the county boards attempt to take as much cash from us mere gaa mortals , they won't play any league games, until the semi finals are over, even tho they could have played them at noon for the past 2/3 weeks, and we could still have made the games if we wanted. Why the res championship has not been played is beyond belief. Should have been played end of June, clubs are asked to name 12 senior players at the start of the season, is that not enough to allow this to be played. Tara stuff

tiempo

Quote from: Man Marker on September 30, 2016, 03:57:37 PM
In the county boards attempt to take as much cash from us mere gaa mortals , they won't play any league games, until the semi finals are over, even tho they could have played them at noon for the past 2/3 weeks, and we could still have made the games if we wanted. Why the res championship has not been played is beyond belief. Should have been played end of June, clubs are asked to name 12 senior players at the start of the season, is that not enough to allow this to be played. Tara stuff

Do clubs need to wait for the CCC / CB to issue fixtures? Could two club committee's not agree to play a game and ask the CCC / CB that a referee be sent?

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: GaelTheGael on September 30, 2016, 03:54:22 PM
Apparently a round the weekend of 14th-16th and Final round 28th-30th.
Word is reserve championship will be played 21st-23rd and then run off week after week in November.

Some official notice would be nice
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

DEL

Haven't seen any word about suspensions from Dromore Killyclogher game?
I can not believe some action won't be taken.
Seems to be different rules for different clubs.

TabClear

Quote from: tiempo on September 30, 2016, 04:00:55 PM
Quote from: Man Marker on September 30, 2016, 03:57:37 PM

Do clubs need to wait for the CCC / CB to issue fixtures? Could two club committee's not agree to play a game and ask the CCC / CB that a referee be sent?

I might be wrong but I think matches in the last two rounds have to be played simultaneously

skeog

Del dont think CCC decisions are published in the Herald or Tyrone Times

DEL

Quote from: skeog on September 30, 2016, 07:13:41 PM
Del dont think CCC decisions are published in the Herald or Tyrone Times
Are they making any decision is the question?