Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jb81

Wont get to game tonight, looking forward to hopefully getting it on Teamtalk radio..
I think and hope that Killyclogher can continue their dominance over Dromore in the big games ( last years semi final, league final year before ).. and hopefully go on and win the title. Would love to see some of the older fellas get another medal before bowing out, Carlin, Meenan, Bradley etc.. 13 years is a long time, Come on the Blues!!!

Dire Ear

Aaron Boone

Clonoe look best-equipped for an Ulster Club push, so I am siding with them in the derby match.

EastTyrone

Quote from: Aaron Boone on September 23, 2016, 10:49:02 AM
Clonoe look best-equipped for an Ulster Club push, so I am siding with them in the derby match.

I have no doubt that Clonoe v Coalisland will be tight but please explain how you think they are best equipped for an Ulster club run. I am not saying you are wrong but please give me reasons.
IMO, I don't believe any of the Tyrone teams will do a big Ulster club push. Maybe I am wrong but it is a lot to ask after winning a competitive championship.

general_lee

Quote from: TabClear on September 22, 2016, 04:42:23 PM
Quote from: Cheltenham Fun on September 22, 2016, 04:28:28 PM
Quote from: TabClear on September 22, 2016, 04:20:45 PM
Quote from: WBF on September 22, 2016, 03:46:52 PM
I think he's referring to old school about going to the police?

Also had seen someone saying about Shane Meehan being the referee for Clonoe vs Coalisland but I seen there on teamtalk that he got hurt in a work accident so looks like a new ref will be in!

So was I. If you hit someone a punch from behind in the street you can expect the police to get involved.  Just because your on a pitch doesn't make it any less cowardly

Police will only get involved if you tell them or they see it.  Many a punch i got out on the street with no police involvement. Anyway, Why you on about a punch from behind here all the time?  You know something we don't?

No just using that as an example of a scenario where I would have no sympathy for him,  not referring to a specific incident.  Its just something that really annoys me.  As blackball  said play hard but just don't act the tr**p on the pitch.
What happens if a player is giving his opposite number a a hard time. Say a younger smaller lad. Bullying him for all intents and purposes. His team mate sees this then hits the bully a box and breaks his jaw. Bully runs off crying to the cops. Fair or naw?

KIDDO 4

Brian Mc Callion Castlederg ,appointed for the Clonoe v Coalisland Tyrone  senior championship semi final .

skeog

About time Brian got a big game hope it goes well for him.

the goal was on

Dromore will prove too strong as they have a lot more firepower across pitch esp now mc Cusker will be playing. Mc Carron will nullify bradley not fully but enough. Bradley shot selection and execution inconsistent when tightly marked. and the mc canns influence will be minimised by sean oNeill/mc nabb and Sludden. Sludden to easily get the  the better of Wallace this year who may see the line at some stage!!. Looking at last year killyclogher dominated first half but dromore looked asleep/ ill disciplined and tactically inept. Second half even with 13 men when they woke up they could have got something out of it. The fact then killyclogher got turned over by trillick leads me to think they are decent team but just a bit short of a champ winning team.   Second game who knows - coalisland are such an enigma. One thing for sure I can't see them producing 2 big performances in a row to lift the trophy, going on past form.

Club boi

Quote from: the goal was on on September 23, 2016, 05:55:34 PM
Dromore will prove too strong as they have a lot more firepower across pitch esp now mc Cusker will be playing. Mc Carron will nullify bradley not fully but enough. Bradley shot selection and execution inconsistent when tightly marked. and the mc canns influence will be minimised by sean oNeill/mc nabb and Sludden. Sludden to easily get the  the better of Wallace this year who may see the line at some stage!!. Looking at last year killyclogher dominated first half but dromore looked asleep/ ill disciplined and tactically inept. Second half even with 13 men when they woke up they could have got something out of it. The fact then killyclogher got turned over by trillick leads me to think they are decent team but just a bit short of a champ winning team.   Second game who knows - coalisland are such an enigma. One thing for sure I can't see them producing 2 big performances in a row to lift the trophy, going on past form.

LOL Bradley toasted Mc Carron for 60 minutes last year being "tightly marked"

As I said previous if Killyclogher play for more than 30 minutes they win by 2

Coalisland I think will score 2/3 goals which will win them the game. Coalisland by 4

the goal was on

Think you ll find Conor o hara picked bradley up first half last year for majority and when mc cartoon went on him he snatched at a few. Time will tell and u could be right if dromore leave space in front

jb81

Great result for killyclogher. Seem to have the measure of dromore . Didn't sound great match. Very messy at the end. Twelve minutes injury time. Never seen that before.

DEL

What was worse ref performance
Or
Dromores bad manners?

TF15

Dromore are a nice league team got, don't like it when it's put on them in championship. Showed their great manners at the end too. Be few tears shed around the county at that result. Fair play Kilyclogher, three big wins on the bounce, one more step.

Club Rossa

jb81

Sounds like dromore haven't changed their ways. Same shit at end of 2014 league final.