Odious People

Started by Orior, December 02, 2021, 12:29:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dougal Maguire

I can't believe we're this far on and Katie Hopkins hasn't ' had a mention
Careful now

Rudi

Quote from: bennydorano on December 02, 2021, 03:01:27 PM
Few people push my buttons as much as Lewis Hamilton, I've no idea why but I despise him.

Surprisingly not too many politicians would annoy me as it is part of their game, but Jacob Rees Mogg is a bit of a fake. See Priti Patel making a few lists - she makes my Sexy list, which I know should be a bit worrying.

;D What ever happened to the would you wouldn't you thread

I would btw  8)

Rudi

Quote from: Itchy on December 02, 2021, 03:05:03 PM
Lucy from living with Lucy - I'd rather eat my own shit than live with Lucy

She's alright, easy on the eye.

Orior

I think one common denominator of odious people listed above is over-inflated self confidence.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

imtommygunn

Quote from: Orior on December 02, 2021, 03:28:31 PM
I think one common denominator of odious people listed above is over-inflated self confidence.

Something that is very prevalent these days!

Itchy

Quote from: Rudi on December 02, 2021, 03:25:52 PM
Quote from: Itchy on December 02, 2021, 03:05:03 PM
Lucy from living with Lucy - I'd rather eat my own shit than live with Lucy

She's alright, easy on the eye.

A dose.

Itchy

Bono and Gelfoff - two of the worst, they should go live with Lucy for punishment.

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: Rudi on December 02, 2021, 03:23:32 PM
Few people push my buttons as much as Lewis Hamilton, I've no idea why but I despise him.

Surprisingly not too many politicians would annoy me as it is part of their game, but Jacob Rees Mogg is a bit of a fake. See Priti Patel making a few lists - she makes my Sexy list, which I know should be a bit worrying.

I would btw  8)

Be balls deep then tell her youve relations in Afghanistan, youd get the ride of yer life after that 😃😃😃

johnnycool

Quote from: grounded on December 02, 2021, 01:37:30 PM
Quote from: Orior on December 02, 2021, 12:30:26 PM
Ruth Dudley-Edwards

https://twitter.com/RuthDE

Obvs.

I will see your RDE and raise you Eoghan Harris!

Harris was nothing compared to that Barbara J Pym one, has she disappeared from the planet like Katie Hopkins..

long rod..........

clarshack

clarshack

Leo Varadkar
Simon Harris
Micheal Martin

lenny

Ruth Dudley Edwards, Kate hoey, David frost, Jacob Rees mogg, Jeffrey Donaldson, sammy Wilson, Ian Paisley jr, Christopher stalford. I'd include all of the current Tory party who are all corrupt.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on December 02, 2021, 03:38:17 PM
Quote from: Rudi on December 02, 2021, 03:23:32 PM

I would btw  8)

Be balls deep then tell her youve relations in Afghanistan, youd get the ride of yer life after that 😃😃😃

Olly

Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".