Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogercasement

On a separate note how are the Creggan boys recovering from the cases in the camp? Have they been able to train together?

Calm Down

Quote from: country bumpkin on December 01, 2021, 09:12:23 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 01, 2021, 02:55:30 PM
Physically the difference from under 17 to senior is scary, especially if you are going into a senior football team, slightly different for hurling as skill and speed levels make a huge difference.

Who won the B final played on Saturday last? Calm down, maybe you were at it and can fill us in?

Not played.....

I'm surprised you were not due to duke down to your own pitch to 'report' on it! Called off due to the pitch by all accounts

country bumpkin

Quote from: Calm Down on December 01, 2021, 09:52:00 PM
Physically the difference from under 17 to senior is scary, especially if you are going into a senior football team, slightly different for hurling as skill and speed levels make a huge difference.

Who won the B final played on Saturday last? Calm down, maybe you were at it and can fill us in?

Not played.....

I'm surprised you were not due to duke down to your own pitch to 'report' on it! Called off due to the pitch by all accounts

I was and it was.....

Calm Down

Quote from: country bumpkin on December 01, 2021, 09:55:43 PM
Quote from: Calm Down on December 01, 2021, 09:52:00 PM

Not played.....

I was and it was.....
Apologies CB my anger was directed at the wrong man there

@MR2 I was awaiting your permission to attend alas it wasn't forthcoming however I will assume that was due to you knowing it was cancelled as opposed to denying permission

Lár na páirce 1

Quote from: rogercasement on December 01, 2021, 09:33:01 PM
On a separate note how are the Creggan boys recovering from the cases in the camp? Have they been able to train together?

They been training away, maybe getting the excuses in early?

Saffsof82

McKenna cup got the go ahead then, all matches Tuesday and Fridays, our home games possibly played under the new lights at Dunsilly, saw them on the other evening on the way home, looked impressive.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Lár na páirce 1 on December 02, 2021, 09:50:18 AM
Quote from: rogercasement on December 01, 2021, 09:33:01 PM

They been training away, maybe getting the excuses in early?

Excuses? Is that based on how we normally do?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

antrimman667

Any update if this u20 match is going ahead?

imtommygunn

I think it is . I saw something on facebook that the venue is TBD but the game is on.

Hectic

Quote from: imtommygunn on December 02, 2021, 11:14:19 AM
I think it is . I saw something on facebook that the venue is TBD but the game is on.

Probably Corrigan 😉

antrimman667

Davitts Saturday at 2pm on Con Magees facebook I see

Milltown Row2

Quote from: antrimman667 on December 02, 2021, 11:28:20 AM
Davitts Saturday at 2pm on Con Magees facebook I see

Should be rammed
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

johnnycool

Quote from: Saffsof82 on December 02, 2021, 10:29:18 AM
McKenna cup got the go ahead then, all matches Tuesday and Fridays, our home games possibly played under the new lights at Dunsilly, saw them on the other evening on the way home, looked impressive.

Are the Casement flood lights still up or were they taken down?

They were seriously impressive in their height and brightness.

Hectic

Quote from: johnnycool on December 02, 2021, 11:42:38 AM

Probably being used in the social club.

EOC1923

Quote from: johnnycool on December 02, 2021, 11:42:38 AM

Lights still there, but basically ornaments as all electric cables that powered them were dug up and sold for scrap