Sometimes you have to admire

Started by paddypastit, October 23, 2008, 05:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Quote from: antoinse on October 27, 2008, 11:56:56 AM
Any update as to whether or not he was on the dart this morning? I know its a Bank Holiday but he is playing in the replay tonight? Perhaps he was cheeing on 'Peter the Great' during his marathon run? please notify any sightings

A friend of mine said he saw him at Mass at 6 this morning in Maynooth and he was then spotted helping an old woman cross the road in Clane an hour later. He then got the train to Kilcock and did a wee bit for St Vincent de Paul. And he's playing a game tonight!!
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

dubinhell

Quote from: ONeill on October 27, 2008, 03:59:13 PM
Quote from: antoinse on October 27, 2008, 11:56:56 AM
Any update as to whether or not he was on the dart this morning? I know its a Bank Holiday but he is playing in the replay tonight? Perhaps he was cheeing on 'Peter the Great' during his marathon run? please notify any sightings

A friend of mine said he saw him at Mass at 6 this morning in Maynooth and he was then spotted helping an old woman cross the road in Clane an hour later. He then got the train to Kilcock and did a wee bit for St Vincent de Paul. And he's palying a game tonight!!

St. Bernard?  ;D

Rossfan

Quote from: ONeill on October 27, 2008, 03:59:13 PM
he was then spotted helping an old woman cross the road in Clane an hour later. He then got the train to Kilcock ....

It must be some train to go from Clane to Kilcock when there's no railway line !!!!!!!!!
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

ONeill

Quote from: Rossfan on October 27, 2008, 05:42:24 PM

It must be some train to go from Clane to Kilcock when there's no railway line !!!!!!!!!

Exactly! The man's divine.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.