Best excuses for missing training.

Started by Lecale2, October 22, 2008, 04:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lecale2

I just got a text from one of our minors saying he couldn't train tonight because his sister was going to her school formal. I text him back asking how that affected him and he replied that he had to be at the house to wave bye bye to her when she gets into the limo. WTF! 

Best one I've heard for a while. Any others?

SidelineKick

When i was at uni a message sent from Renshaws (never a good idea) to the fellas manager (who was also his father) which simply stated:

"I have a hamstring"
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

corn02

Haha, can't mind who that was? Derry contingent?

SidelineKick

Reported.

T O Hare

fella from our club said he wouldn't drive from belfast because the back door wouldn't close and he would not risk the lives of the passengers, think in was a wed and there were in the bot!!!!!!
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

SidelineKick

Well if it was a Wednesday and they weren't in the Bot then questions would need asked!

Reported.

billy the kid

That reminds me off an excuse given to get out of 1st year school training once.

A fella who was not sporting in any shape or form was trying to get out of school football training which was basically unheard off. the conversation went something like this.

Lazy 1st year (Terry)"Sir"

Cross teacher (Chivers) "What Terry?"

Terry "I cant do training today"

Chivers "WHAT?"

Terry " I cant do training today?"

Chivers "Why not?"

Terry "I cant do training today because I have a hamstring"

Chivers "You have a hamstring?"

Terry "Yes"

Chivers looks at him for a min and then says "Well Terry If I had A hamstring I wouldnt be able to train either"

There is a silence for a couple of seconds and the rest of the panel are amazed he is taking this obvious lie in. Terry turns around thinking to himself that he has out-smarted Mr Chivers and just as he starts to walk away (without so much as a limp) Chivers shouts

"IN FACT IF I ONLY HAD 1 HAMSTRING I WOULDNT EVEN BE FIT TO WALK" and boots Terry up the ass actually lifting him of the ground.

If it moves hit it
If it doesnt hit it anyway!!

Gabriel_Hurl

billy the kid

No Paddy Chivers, a Lavey man think he and the convent Chivers are related though but could be wrong.
If it moves hit it
If it doesnt hit it anyway!!

SidelineKick

Reported.

Square Ball

Quote from: Lecale2 on October 22, 2008, 04:38:32 PM
I just got a text from one of our minors saying he couldn't train tonight because his sister was going to her school formal. I text him back asking how that affected him and he replied that he had to be at the house to wave bye bye to her when she gets into the limo. WTF! 

Best one I've heard for a while. Any others?

shakes head and tuts loudly  :o
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Over the Bar

thebandit

lurganblue