Started by redsetanta, October 23, 2019, 12:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: johnnycool on January 09, 2020, 03:12:25 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 09, 2020, 01:35:25 PM
Quote from: johnnycool on January 09, 2020, 11:41:14 AM
I'd expect MR2 to be getting 100%;

https://forms.gle/d4nK6FpsoENspKvF7

52 out of 65, which isn't great, the ones I got wrong were noting instead of yellow cards, I generally don't show too many cards anyways :)

42 out of 65, noting rather than yellows and the likes as well as not knowing if hitting a corner flag results in a 65 or line ball. I think that was asked twice.

The funny thing about the flag one, yes it's twice on there, but the flags should never be actually on the line as they are not part of play, so if it hits it it will have passed with the end line or sideline.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

johnnycool

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 09, 2020, 05:59:05 PM
Quote from: johnnycool on January 09, 2020, 03:12:25 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 09, 2020, 01:35:25 PM
Quote from: johnnycool on January 09, 2020, 11:41:14 AM
I'd expect MR2 to be getting 100%;

https://forms.gle/d4nK6FpsoENspKvF7

52 out of 65, which isn't great, the ones I got wrong were noting instead of yellow cards, I generally don't show too many cards anyways :)

42 out of 65, noting rather than yellows and the likes as well as not knowing if hitting a corner flag results in a 65 or line ball. I think that was asked twice.

The funny thing about the flag one, yes it's twice on there, but the flags should never be actually on the line as they are not part of play, so if it hits it it will have passed with the end line or sideline.

I'd better tell that to our groundsman...............

topofthesoil

hai that was some bottle from Offalys Oisin Kelly over the weekend. Micky mouse preseason cup all the same but still

Milltown Row2

Ballyhale didn't have to work too hard to win that game, too many easy clearances from Hail Mary balls into a flooded fullback line, Borris's luck finally ran out and the fairytale win didn't come for them, Maher not as influential this time round, though he was brilliant at times, he just needed everyone else to chip in
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Applesisapples

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 20, 2020, 11:20:42 PM
Ballyhale didn't have to work too hard to win that game, too many easy clearances from Hail Mary balls into a flooded fullback line, Borris's luck finally ran out and the fairytale win didn't come for them, Maher not as influential this time round, though he was brilliant at times, he just needed everyone else to chip in
For me their star man was Jerry Kelly, some unreal scores.

johnnycool

Quote from: Applesisapples on January 21, 2020, 04:38:43 PM

Got off to a flyer but couldn't exert the same influence in the second half..

I thought Ballyhale were in control for most of that game and TBH when Borris were chasing the game really should have put Kelly on the edge of the square rather than make a hero of the Ballyhale keeper who caught and cleared a huge amount of ball uncontested.

manfromdelmonte

Quote from: johnnycool on January 22, 2020, 09:48:07 AM
Quote from: Applesisapples on January 21, 2020, 04:38:43 PM

Got off to a flyer but couldn't exert the same influence in the second half..

I thought Ballyhale were in control for most of that game and TBH when Borris were chasing the game really should have put Kelly on the edge of the square rather than make a hero of the Ballyhale keeper who caught and cleared a huge amount of ball uncontested.
Did the larger pitch in Croker catch them out or something?

marty34

Henry and management have stepped down - big challenge for someone now to step up.

imtommygunn

Probably not for this thread but can't find an apt one...

Anyone see Horgan's goal at the weekend? He just had a bit of space and looked up to decide where he wanted the ball to go and boom. Felt sorry for the keeper. Some player. You see a bit more of what boys like that are capable of when they manage to get a bit of space in the club hurling.

Milltown Row2

Loving the coverage RTE are doing, two games this evening! Wife not loving it ;D

johnnycool

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 08, 2020, 06:35:18 PM
Loving the coverage RTE are doing, two games this evening! Wife not loving it ;D

That looked like a great game down in Wexford between Oulart and Naomh Eanna.

One point win in the end for Naomh Eanna but could have went either way.

marty34

Quote from: johnnycool on August 19, 2020, 10:03:37 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 08, 2020, 06:35:18 PM

That looked like a great game down in Wexford between Oulart and Naomh Eanna.

One point win in the end for Naomh Eanna but could have went either way.

Wexford getting their championship fiinished up very early - wee Davy must have had a word with them!!

I see John Meyler was managing a club there and I think he's helping out a club in Kerry also this year - east/west of Cork.

Derek Mc Grath also in Wexford helping out a club - plenty of jobs for the boys there.

Unfortunately both of their clubs are out of it at this stage.

Football championship starts there next week I think.

imtommygunn

I thought I saw Kevin Ryan on the line too? Can't remember which team it was for.

johnnycool

Quote from: imtommygunn on August 19, 2020, 10:23:29 AM
I thought I saw Kevin Ryan on the line too? Can't remember which team it was for.

Recognised the face, couldn't put a name on it. Might have been Naomh Eanna or maybe shelmaliers on before that other game.

It's Oulart the Ballagh

imtommygunn

Yeah I thought that. They'd be a big enough club too.