Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaelTheGael

Quote from: WT4E on October 07, 2022, 10:56:27 PM
Things I learned tonight.

Stephen McHugh was the manager in the Stephen Duo.
Very harsh, Coalisland were missing Tiarnan Quinn, Cormac O'Hagan and Paddy McNeice. Those 3 players turn Coalisland immediately back into contenders. Ferguson just very unlucky to have been in this year.

Under Lights

Moy will have to wait another while for their relegation playoff.

ClubScene13

Are Donaghmore the most spineless outfit in championship football of the last 15 years? Certainly up for discussion

RedHand88

Quote from: ClubScene13 on October 08, 2022, 03:41:12 PM
Are Donaghmore the most spineless outfit in championship football of the last 15 years? Certainly up for discussion

You didn't make an account to post that.... did you?

blasmere

Quote from: ClubScene13 on October 08, 2022, 03:41:12 PM

There's not many things more spineless than keyboard warriors
A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree

ClubScene13

And it's still certainly up for discussion.

TirEoghainGael

Should Clonoe win the championship, does that bring Moortown into the relegation playoff?

Under Lights

Quote from: TirEoghainGael on October 08, 2022, 07:14:54 PM
Should Clonoe win the championship, does that bring Moortown into the relegation playoff?

Something I queried earlier myself.

square_ball

Does indeed. Moortown lads clocked off for the season they'll be in a bit of a panic if Clonoe beat Carrickmore.

clarshack

Quote from: square_ball on October 08, 2022, 09:12:32 PM
Does indeed. Moor town lads clocked off for the season they'll be in a bit of a panic if Clonoe beat Carrickmore.

Didn't see the games today but a mate did and said that Carmen aren't great at all and Clonoe could beat them. In a final anything can happen and Clonoe have the tradition to pull it off.

square_ball

Quote from: clarshack on October 08, 2022, 09:23:19 PM
Does indeed. Moor town lads clocked off for the season they'll be in a bit of a panic if Clonoe beat Carrickmore.

Didn't see the games today but a mate did and said that Carmen aren't great at all and Clonoe could beat them. In a final anything can happen and Clonoe have the tradition to pull it off.

Yeah Clonoe won't fear playing Carrickmore. Be some way to escape relegation. Stranger things have happened.

Jim Bob

Quote from: clarshack on October 08, 2022, 09:23:19 PM

Carmen 8 points agin Fianna and 10 today. Not great scoring. Won't win you a championship

WT4E

I'll say it.....Carrickmore will beat Clonoe

They should have put away one of the most negative teams well before it got to a last kick

Moonshine

Quote from: TirEoghainGael on October 08, 2022, 07:14:54 PM

Will never happen

BG_Gael

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on October 08, 2022, 09:44:07 PM
Quote from: square_ball on October 08, 2022, 09:33:36 PMYeah Clonoe won't fear playing Carrickmore. Be some way to escape relegation. Stranger things have happened.

Just ask Killyman.

As I expected, Aghaloo comfortably accounted for Derrytresk this evening to set up a Stewartstown vs. Aghaloo JFC final. If Stewartstown win, Strabane are promoted and Aghaloo go into the promotion play-offs, while if Aghaloo they are of course promoted and Strabane will be in the promotion play-offs instead.

Meanwhile in the ladies code, St. Macartan's made it 11 Division 1 league titles in a row this evening when they comfortably accounted for a Carrickmore team missing a few players through injury, 3-10 to 0-4. Also with Moortown beating Omagh in the Division 2 league semi-final, it means our ladies team have been promoted to Division 1/Senior for the first time in their history. I'm sure we'll be favourites to be relegated straight away but hopefully they can give it a decent rattle and stay up at least.

At what point do we look at the st macs domination and realise they're realistically 3 clubs in 1  and they should be dominating like they are