Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Bob

Quote from: smort on August 19, 2022, 07:54:13 AM
Adrian??

That's the only one I know but can't see how he would be connected to the post above ....... It  nit even in his neck of the woods ..

tiempo

Quote from: Tyrone95 on August 19, 2022, 07:43:32 AM
Brilliant game & atmosphere in Beragh last night for the Reserve championship final played in a great spirit.  Game could of went either way but carmen not being able to find a score for the last 15 mins or so really was the difference - albeit major chances to equalise / extend our lead when we went 2 points up.  Dromores free taking was consistent throughout and I suppose got them over the line in the end. Fair play but I hope a lot more to come from that group of players we have in both senior / reserve ranks.

Evidence surely that the split season is working, the respect afforded to these players in both scheduling and promotion is exactly where it should be now, the ACL season scheduling has also been so much more stable and consistent and all clubs can now look forward to a Championship campaign with their key men available and integrated in good time. Have been to a few D1 reserve games this year and the standard of conditioning and play is very high among the top clubs.

Under Lights

It has worked well this year with Tyrone early exit.  Next year could be a different matter,  if you run out of starred games then could be sitting idle for weeks waiting on an AI final and also a scramble to finish off leagues.

PMG1

Brilliant game & atmosphere in Beragh last night for the Reserve championship final played in a great spirit.  Game could of went either way but carmen not being able to find a score for the last 15 mins or so really was the difference - albeit major chances to equalise / extend our lead when we went 2 points up.  Dromores free taking was consistent throughout and I suppose got them over the line in the end. Fair play but I hope a lot more to come from that group of players we have in both senior / reserve ranks.
Great advertisement for reserve football with a great crowd and game to suit. Delighted our lads got over the line, good sign of our strength in depth as we didn't have any player you would say is a regular senior player. Both teams had a good mix of youth and experience and would hold their own in division 2 senior football I imagine. Nice to see teams trying to play football and not go overly defensive

Under Lights

Quote from: PMG1 on August 19, 2022, 12:36:46 PM
Great advertisement for reserve football with a great crowd and game to suit. Delighted our lads got over the line, good sign of our strength in depth as we didn't have any player you would say is a regular senior player. Both teams had a good mix of youth and experience and would hold their own in division 2 senior football I imagine. Nice to see teams trying to play football and not go overly defensive

I think you are underestimating the quality within Division 2.

Ancharraig123

Last nights division 2 reserve winners beat Dromore and Errigal reserves on route to final last year

Quote from: Under Lights on August 19, 2022, 12:43:27 PM
Quote from: PMG1 on August 19, 2022, 12:36:46 PM

I think you are underestimating the quality within Division 2.

If by hold your own you mean get relegated or marginally survive relegation then yes

Under Lights

Getting very giddy this poster,  much like Carrickmore when they thought they could put a thirds team in and compete

Under Lights

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on August 19, 2022, 05:57:08 PM
Quote from: Under Lights on August 19, 2022, 04:35:20 PM
Getting very giddy this poster,  much like Carrickmore when they thought they could put a thirds team in and compete

I noticed they had a panel of 35 for last night's SRFC Final.  8)

Don't give them any ideas pal

LeoMc

Quote from: Jim Bob on August 19, 2022, 07:57:02 AM
Quote from: smort on August 19, 2022, 07:54:13 AM
Adrian??

That's the only one I know but can't see how he would be connected to the post above ....... It  nit even in his neck of the woods ..
I heard a wee story about a bit of damage to his holiday home.

WT4E

I always had thought this would be a good idea and surely couldn't be that hard to do in this day. A soccer Saturday style updates from the games for intermediate and senior.

WT4E

Teamtalk would be the way to go cause Eugene is out of touch

Teamtalk have a contact I'm every club for reports I believe would just be an extension of that I would of thought with the technical side to be implemented... visuals etc.

Stan

PR at inter county level has changed dramatically in 5 years....we're still operating like a Div 2 club side...
Tyrone has almost 30k followers on Instagram and there hasn't been a post on it in months
No video content
No interaction with players, sponsors, media...
Twitter feed only gives scores at games.
no commentary.
They could do worse than double up with Tyron Tribulations
TeamTalk have delivered a professionals service for years - unlikely that they will be appointed by the Taliban in Garvaghy....they're too busy doing....actually, I wouldn't know what they would be busy doing

Stan

WT4E

Quote from: Stan on August 21, 2022, 01:39:35 PM
PR at inter county level has changed dramatically in 5 years....we're still operating like a Div 2 club side...
Tyrone has almost 30k followers on Instagram and there hasn't been a post on it in months
No video content
No interaction with players, sponsors, media...
Twitter feed only gives scores at games.
no commentary.
They could do worse than double up with Tyron Tribulations
TeamTalk have delivered a professionals service for years - unlikely that they will be appointed by the Taliban in Garvaghy....they're too busy doing....actually, I wouldn't know what they would be busy doing

Is this Noel, Kevin or Damian. My bet would be Damian