How clean is your house kept?

Started by Orior, August 31, 2011, 09:48:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bingo

Its all relative and what you consider value for money. I don't have one and have two kids under 3.

Some people will find it worth it to free up their time and after a working week looki forward to spending time with their kids or outdoors doing stuff or even just sitting on their arse watching the premiership.
Some people don't see the value in it when a little bit of work every day in the house with a few good hours on a saturday morning does all that is required to keep the house in order.

The only gripe I'd have is with people who have a cleaner yet are on the dole or moaning about finding things tight/self employed but don't pay their bills, drive the big cars etc etc.

laoislad

Quote from: gerrykeegan on September 02, 2011, 10:16:58 AM
You wait LL, kids might change your mind, they make a serious mess, its all well and good you and wifey sitting infront of the telly and a few crumbs hit the floor from your Yorkie bar, its easy to tidy up, we have two boys, and you tidy up after them about every hour or so. After your 3rd or 4th Dub child, the wife will turn to you and say, we should get a cleaner in and you will say, thats a good idea!

Won't happen gerry. There was 6 of us growing up and my parents didn't need a cleaner and both of them worked.
As Bingo said a bit of cleaning in the evening makes it easy to do a few hours on a Saturday morning.

Btw by the time we have a 3rd or 4th child we won't be living in Dublin!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Rois

Quote from: laoislad on September 02, 2011, 10:06:12 AM
I never asked you to justify it either,I don't care what you are anyone else spends their money on but I won't change my opinion that unless you are disabled in someway I think anyone that pays someone to clean their house is just plain lazy.
I don't really care if that opinion bothers you or anyone else.

See it sounds like you do care because you've actively posted that people who have cleaners are lazy!

Anyway, it costs me £20 per week and I pay for it by making my own lunch.  Anyone who spends €8 or €10 per day on lunch is lazy.  There.  Same thing. 

Bingo

Anyone who sends £/€20 a week on petrol/diesel is lazy.

Walk or get a bike.

(this could go on and on)

Rois

Quote from: Bingo on September 02, 2011, 10:41:54 AM

Walk or get a bike.

Depends where they send it  :P

laoislad

Quote from: Rois on September 02, 2011, 10:39:50 AM
Quote from: laoislad on September 02, 2011, 10:06:12 AM
I never asked you to justify it either,I don't care what you are anyone else spends their money on but I won't change my opinion that unless you are disabled in someway I think anyone that pays someone to clean their house is just plain lazy.
I don't really care if that opinion bothers you or anyone else.

See it sounds like you do care because you've actively posted that people who have cleaners are lazy!

If it stops you feeling guilty Rois then I'll let you believe that so..

Btw I'm still waiting on that O'Neills reps number you were suppose to get for me two years ago!
I guess after this morning I have no hope of getting it now...
Wouldn't be the first time I pissed off a hot chick  ;)

muppet

Quote from: Bingo on September 02, 2011, 10:41:54 AM

Walk or get a bike.

I can see Laoislad in a few years:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe1a1wHxTyo
MWWSI 2017

laoislad

I take back everything I said, I think I actually will get a cleaner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BmFBtOVhb0

pintsofguinness

Laoislad I wouldnt see you as a boy that would do much cleaning around the house?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

laoislad

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 02, 2011, 06:59:33 PM
Laoislad I wouldnt see you as a boy that would do much cleaning around the house?
I dunno why you'd think that.
We share most of cleaning but I do most of it now that she is 6 months pregnant.

Minder

Unless your living in some sort of country mansion I don't know how anyone needs a cleaner. Kids do make a mess, when they do clean it up.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"