The Good News Thread

Started by The Real Laoislad, May 13, 2009, 11:39:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: gerrykeegan on August 19, 2011, 03:29:49 PM
Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on August 19, 2011, 03:01:57 PM
Quote from: gerrykeegan on August 19, 2011, 02:53:09 PM
Good man Croi, get as much sleep now as you can, you will most likely never sleep the same again. Will he/she be a Dub?

Me hole, first sign of a solo we'll be moving back & commuting (herself may not be aware of this yet). Junior Croí is already announcing his/her presence with some painful kicks, could be the first 45 taker in the family  :P

Could be a real Dub and is just practising kicking in doors!
My oldest (4) has his Dublin top already and its is favourite! We live  around the corner form the Brogan's Plunketts so I am doomed.

I think one of them half and half O'Neills top could be in order for Christmas so, Westmeath maroon that is...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

muppet

Quote from: Dinny Breen on August 19, 2011, 02:56:11 PM
Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on August 19, 2011, 12:23:56 PM
Quote from: Onion Bag on August 17, 2011, 02:25:25 PM
Mrs Onion Bag give birth to our little daughter in the wee hours this morning, everyone 100%
Absolutely delighted, no bad news could knock me off this cloud 9 today

Good stuff OB. Busy nesting myself, our first one due next month, managing to fit in a fair amount of drinking as well before it all goes pear shaped...

Can just imagine baby and Mum arriving home from hospital, locked out as Croí tries to locate the house keys....

You will rescue them Dinny, or they could always go to Magpie Seanie's house.
MWWSI 2017

Croí na hÉireann

It's a girl, 8 pounds 6 and a little bruiser to boot. Came out facing the ceiling so not a sign of difficult days to come I hope. Week early as well, reckon she wanted to be out for the U21 final in Thurles tomorrow but Mrs. Croí is refusing to sign the release form. The little one will have to wait for the Gerry Reilly final next Wednesday to make her debut in the maroon and white babygro. Terrified of leaving her in behind reception.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

ziggysego

Congratulations to you both.
Testing Accessibility

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Puckoon

Congratulations to all involved.  :)

heffo

Onion Bag

Congrats Mr & Mrs Croi, hope all is well, our wee one is now 3 weeks old and flying, the crack starts now
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

AZOffaly

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on September 09, 2011, 06:49:26 PM
It's a girl, 8 pounds 6 and a little bruiser to boot. Came out facing the ceiling so not a sign of difficult days to come I hope. Week early as well, reckon she wanted to be out for the U21 final in Thurles tomorrow but Mrs. Croí is refusing to sign the release form. The little one will have to wait for the Gerry Reilly final next Wednesday to make her debut in the maroon and white babygro. Terrified of leaving her in behind reception.

Great stuff Croi, congrats to ye both. Do her a favour though, return to your roots with her, and I don't mean the bridge :)

Well done

brokencrossbar1

Maith sibh Croi. Good healthy size and no doubt she will be Croi do chroi! 

gerrykeegan

Congrats Croi, get some sleep, and don't start the bed time stories with "wait till I'll tell you about 2004"
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

Shamrock Shore

Best to all the Croí folk. Enjoy Sky News at 4 am!

Square Ball

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on September 09, 2011, 11:14:28 PM
Best to all the Croí folk. Enjoy Sky News at 4 am!
prefered the BBC myself or the wonders of teletext and ceefax going further back. congrats to all
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Hardy

Well done Croí. (You don't have to worry about early hours TV if you arrange things right. Just like beer, draught is better than bottled.)

muppet

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on September 09, 2011, 06:49:26 PM

Congrats, Croí.

Bye bye sleep for the foreseeable future but if there is ever an acceptable reason for being woken during the night, your own flesh and blood is it.

Having said that it might be a good way to see the Rugby World Cup.

MWWSI 2017