The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baile an tuaigh

Quote from: Gmac on June 21, 2021, 06:45:26 PM
Quote from: Baile an tuaigh on June 21, 2021, 05:39:17 PM
Quote from: Gmac on June 20, 2021, 07:07:58 PM
Anyone see the video from Chicago where the 2 people were pulled from their car and  shot yesterday  they had a Puerto Rico flag out back window and the animals executed them on the side of the street
Time to remove beetle juice from office and get some control over the city before the military has to be called in to keep it under control.
No wonder anyone with the means to do so are leaving there ,Baltimore , San Francisco, Los Angeles , New York and all the other Democrat cities that are in free fall and completely screwed up by liberal policy.

https://twitter.com/Anthea06274890/status/1406622598906236929?s=20

I spend quite a bit of time between Ireland and Chicago and came across some horrendous murders and savage acts of violence. But when I go back to Ireland people tend not to grasp what you tell them. Sometimes it has to be seen to be believed.
the bottom line on this is that if a group white guys pulled out 2 black guys out of a car and executed them the national media would be all over it 24/7 and there would be riots and looting but because it's a group of black guys little will be said and it's just another day in the hood but why is that
There is no political points to be scored talking about it for the Democrats
They don't care how they behave in the hood really just vote for us
They don't expect anything else so they don't care
Pandering to this bs needs to stop before the country gets out of control.
How many of those hoods had a father figure in their house I wonder ?  and remember breaking up the traditional family is one of blm main goals , how's that working out in  Chicago ? Read the stats.

I agree 100% with everything you say. I seen it in real time so I don't need video evidence.

Too much of a TV culture which is designed to block the truth.

MSM isn't media,its the 6th branch of the armed forces. Propaganda division.

J70

Anyone see the video from Chicago where the 2 people were pulled from their car and  shot yesterday  they had a Puerto Rico flag out back window and the animals executed them on the side of the street
Time to remove beetle juice from office and get some control over the city before the military has to be called in to keep it under control.
No wonder anyone with the means to do so are leaving there ,Baltimore , San Francisco, Los Angeles , New York and all the other Democrat cities that are in free fall and completely screwed up by liberal policy.

I spend quite a bit of time between Ireland and Chicago and came across some horrendous murders and savage acts of violence. But when I go back to Ireland people tend not to grasp what you tell them. Sometimes it has to be seen to be believed.
the bottom line on this is that if a group white guys pulled out 2 black guys out of a car and executed them the national media would be all over it 24/7 and there would be riots and looting but because it's a group of black guys little will be said and it's just another day in the hood but why is that
How many of those hoods had a father figure in their house I wonder ?  and remember breaking up the traditional family is one of blm main goals , how's that working out in  Chicago ? Read the stats.

When does any inner city violence make national headlines, anywhere?

Does "white-on-white" violence make big headlines?

There are mass shootings happening every f**king day in the US, and they're passing with barely a second glance at this stage, so run of the mill have they become.

"Oh because its black guys, little will be said". Except by right wingers who couldn't give a single f**k about racism except to deny that it exists and to try to ban the odious threat of critical race theory (i.e. any honest discussion of racism, Jim Crow and slavery) in schools.

J70

Quote from: Baile an tuaigh on June 21, 2021, 06:44:26 PM
The people behind black lives matter.

Tom Steyer
Dustin Mokovitz
Donald Sussman
J.B. Pritzker
Michael Bloomberg
Haim Sapan
James Simons
Stephen Spielberg
George Soros
Jeffery Katzenberg

Soros should be closer to the top. ::) ;D

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on June 21, 2021, 06:55:56 PM

There are mass shootings happening every f**king day in the US, and they're passing with barely a second glance at this stage, so run of the mill have they become.

"Oh because its black guys, little will be said". Except by right wingers who couldn't give a single f**k about racism except to deny that it exists and to try to ban the odious threat of critical race theory (i.e. any honest discussion of racism, Jim Crow and slavery) in schools.
remember the white catholic high school kid that smiled at a Native American? National news for a month , this execution ? crickets . J70  your party are the basket of irredeemables , the phonies , the liars  .

Gabriel_Hurl

You still haven't told us who Beetlejuice is and why you call that person that name?  ::)

dec

and remember breaking up the traditional family is one of blm main goals ,

You'll believe any bullshit , won't you.

Eamonnca1

The conservatives never talk about "white-on-white" violence. Only when black people are misbehaving do the conservatives feel the need to bring race into it. They aren't even trying to hide the hateful racist bigotry that underpins their ideology.

J70

Quote from: Gmac on June 21, 2021, 07:13:25 PM

remember the white catholic high school kid that smiled at a Native American? National news for a month , this execution ? crickets . J70  your party are the basket of irredeemables , the phonies , the liars  .

You see, this is where you and I differ Trumper.

I didn't bring up that kid here. I rarely highlight anything like that on this thread.

Whereas you charge in once or twice a week to resurrect the tread with some white grievance (or Biden is senile) shite you just heard on Fox News or Breitbart or wherever the f**k you get your news, and most of the time you slunk off after someone shows it up for the vacuous shite it almost always is.

The very serious and tragic problems in Chicago are nothing but a political football to you and the right, a means of scoring points. I guess it's all you have given the utter moral, ethical and intellectual bankruptcy of the GOP under Trump. I would expect the people of Chicago would elect Republican representatives if any serious ones were put forward who could begin to address the city's problems in a serious and sober manner. It happens here in NY from time to time, although the GOP here too has now gone all in on Trump and are basically unelectable. But we have a Dem primary tomorrow to for all intents and purposes elect the next mayor, and it looks like a moderate centrist is going to win. I'm voting for an ex-NYPD police captain myself, who is pushing back against the "defund the police" nonsense while also advocating for police reform. If he (Eric Adams) doesn't win, hopefully Andrew Yang, also a pragmatist for the most part, gets it. Meanwhile, the GOP is likely going with Curtis Sliwa, a clown talk show host, who became famous for founding the Guardian Angels and getting shot by John Gotti.

Gmac

If black lives really mattered to blm they would be protesting day and night in Chicago they can't because one of their main aims is to break up the traditional family unit and that is what is causing so many problems in cities like Chicago, this is a fact but people are afraid to say it .
If a republican went to canvass in the south side of Chicago they would probably end up like the 2 in the video and who paints everyone that doesn't agree with them on race issues as racist? The Democrat party.
By the way the mayor of Chicago needs to take 10m out of the Chicago cdc budget for coronavirus to combat white supremacy , this in a 2/3 minority populated city where black on black crime is off the charts , god help the residents of the place get out while you can .
The Asian attacks nog getting much air time lately either , I wonder why

J70

Quote from: Gmac on June 22, 2021, 12:06:53 AM
If black lives really mattered to blm they would be protesting day and night in Chicago they can't because one of their main aims is to break up the traditional family unit and that is what is causing so many problems in cities like Chicago, this is a fact but people are afraid to say it .
If a republican went to canvass in the south side of Chicago they would probably end up like the 2 in the video and who paints everyone that doesn't agree with them on race issues as racist? The Democrat party.
By the way the mayor of Chicago needs to take 10m out of the Chicago cdc budget for coronavirus to combat white supremacy , this in a 2/3 minority populated city where black on black crime is off the charts , god help the residents of the place get out while you can .

BLM wants to break up families and Republican candidates would be pulled out their cars and shot?

You're out of your f**king mind.

whitey

Quote from: J70 on June 22, 2021, 12:40:16 AM

BLM wants to break up families and Republican candidates would be pulled out their cars and shot?

He's actually right

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8759959/BLM-removes-page-mentions-disrupting-Western-nuclear-family-website.html

(unsurprisingly NY Times, CNN and WaPo do not seem to carry any stories relating to the scrubbing of the BLM a website)

J70

Quote from: whitey on June 22, 2021, 01:26:33 AM
Quote from: J70 on June 22, 2021, 12:40:16 AM

He's actually right

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8759959/BLM-removes-page-mentions-disrupting-Western-nuclear-family-website.html

(unsurprisingly NY Times, CNN and WaPo do not seem to carry any stories relating to the scrubbing of the BLM a website)

1. The text that was allegedly scrubbed is nowhere near as malignant as Gmac implied.
2. That said, presumably saner heads prevailed, they realized people were not supporting their cause for that reason, and they abandoned that particular stated aim last summer. Or maybe they're adopting the GOP strategy for the last few decades and trying not to say the bad part out loud.
3. Part of my quote (and the main reason for my reaction) was about his claim that a Republican going to canvas would PROBABLY end up pulled out their car and murdered. I'm sorry, but that's complete and utter delusion by a person and people trying to cast themselves as victims.

J70

Quote from: whitey on June 22, 2021, 02:25:45 AM
He right on that point too

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XTm_hi5kAZQ&feature=youtu.be

A TMZ video from five years ago means that Republican candidates and campaigners going into south Chicago will PROBABLY be pulled out of their cars and murdered.

Ok whitey. ::)

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on June 22, 2021, 02:42:47 AM
Quote from: whitey on June 22, 2021, 02:25:45 AM
He right on that point too

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XTm_hi5kAZQ&feature=youtu.be

A TMZ video from five years ago means that Republican candidates and campaigners going into south Chicago will PROBABLY be pulled out of their cars and murdered.

Ok whitey. ::)
if they stay around jussie smolletts  neighborhood they would probably be ok with all the maga heads around there .