Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

tyroneboi

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on May 15, 2007, 06:14:53 PM
Quote from: hitzelsperger on May 15, 2007, 06:13:24 PM
lads what about pepper in todays episode, she is one sexy bit of gear, flashing herself to rosie to see if she got turned on...some body, wouldnt look out of place on baywatch/!!

Or in my bedroom either ;)

In your dreams pal!!

ziggysego

Did anyone else hoped that when Rosie and Pepper begged Susan to stay, the twosum was going to turn into a threesum?
Testing Accessibility

ExiledGael

Susan?! Ah Ziggy I don't know about that, she's a lesbian in real life I've heard though! Think she was also born in Belfast
If it's good enough for Karl though

ziggysego

Actually she's from Carrickfergus, not Belfast. That's the first I've heard of Jackie being a lesbian.

As for Karl, I'm sure he'd love it ;)
Testing Accessibility

Stranworst

I think that its just an urban legend about Susan being a lesbo, some people also try to fill ya full of shit that shes going with Lyn in real life??!!??!!

Wise up.

What about Dylan whacking Robbo today? Good to see, feel sorry for the ba'

hitzelsperger

i've heard from a few sources that susan and lynn are partners in real life but nothing 100% truth!

pepper get her stuff out today? unfortunately us students are at the time of year where work is being done and no time to watch the same episodes of neighbours each day!

FermPundit

Quote from: hitzelsperger on May 16, 2007, 05:44:35 PM
i've heard from a few sources that susan and lynn are partners in real life but nothing 100% truth!

pepper get her stuff out today? unfortunately us students are at the time of year where work is being done and no time to watch the same episodes of neighbours each day!

It is essential for you to work your revision around the lunchtime episode of Neighbours. If not you may suffer from withdrawals symptons which will decrease your productivity in the afternoon.
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

Stranworst

Hitzelsperger the key is to get up early do a bit of work in the morning then have a break about half one, maybe make a sanwich or something fast so you can sit down watch it in front of te early showing (make note of anything you wanna remember for later, ir pepper in her bra!) then go back do some more work and then get your ma to have the dinner ready for half five so you can catch it again!

As you can see I am studying at home because Belfast is too good criac and the call of the rip is sometimes too hard to pass up on...

PS Hitzelsperger you stole my Borat picture, meant to say to you ages ago ya ****!!

hitzelsperger

here stran i've had this borat picture for fuckin ages, i think if anything you stole it off me...caught the tail end of this afternoons show...carmella up to no good, shes a foxy one!

Stranworst

I remember when the new board came I got the pictre up first then you stole it off me!! I have had to change to "my lookalike" apparently!

What about you changing yours to Zlatan or Van Der Sar?

Hit

Carmellas gona end up in the shit over all this business with Uncle Ray!! Why doesn't she just get Rocco to sort it out? Missed a good bit there a while ago but is he in jail or what?

ziggysego

What does everyone think about the Mafia takeover of the veg trade in Melbourne?
Testing Accessibility

tyroneboi

Personally i dont like all that mafia stuff in neighbours think they should just leave it to the Sopranos to be honest.

Wat is Elles game by the way with Oliver and Carmella? wat is she up to?

Also has anyone heard Skye's new song in real life? lets just say she is no kylie minogue!!

ziggysego

Not a fan of the mafia story line either, but if it means more Carmella screen time, so be it.

Elle is trying to split Oliver and Carmella up, because Oliver is the heir to a large chain of Hotels and a fortune. She wants to get in with him, so she can share his dollars.

Heard a few seconds of Stephanie McIntosh's song. That was more than enough for me. Apparently she's huge out in Australia.
Testing Accessibility

Stranworst

I don't know why they all have to f**king release music! If you're a singer then go into music, not acting.

I'd love to see Dylan and Stingray release an album of hip-hop pop music, a la PJ n Duncan, that'd be class!!

What is going on with Ned these days?? Is he starting to get a bit of confidence back or what?? It's about time Stu came back and beat seven shades of shite outta him!!

stiffler

Lads, its a sad day. I just seen on the news there that neighbours will not be staying on BBC1 whenever its contracts expires next march/april. All we can do is enjoy it while we can. :'(
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009