House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

Our Nail Loney

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Archie Mitchell

:D

Great episode yesterday with all the April Fool's pranks. Toadie is the king of practical jokes.

T O Hare

Do yous think Ringo will make it in the AFL, personally i think he is too fond of the glasses and asses to make it???? :)
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

ziggysego

Quote from: T O Hare on June 04, 2009, 02:15:30 PM
Do yous think Ringo will make it in the AFL, personally i think he is too fond of the glasses and asses to make it???? :)

He's become a right tool lately. He'll probably get nervous and start throwing his food up again. Gotta say, the bump on the head has done Zeke the power of good.
Testing Accessibility

JohnDenver

Quote from: ziggysego on June 04, 2009, 03:40:27 PM

He's become a right tool lately. He'll probably get nervous and start throwing his food up again. Gotta say, the bump on the head has done Zeke the power of good.

How many times has the word 'tool' been directed at somebody this last while in ramsey street or is just me imagining it?

tyroneboi

Quote from: ziggysego on June 04, 2009, 03:40:27 PM

Ziggy never thought i would see the day when you had a words of praise for Zeke the geek. Whats prompted this turn around in feelings? To me he will always be a total loser and Libby was right when she let go of his hand when he went missing!

ziggysego

Zeke's cool now, that's all.

Cass is really turning the screw on Paul now and putting him under pressure. Anyone in the past who put Robinson under pressure... things never ended well for them. Should be exciting.
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Lily Allen has said on Twitter that she has just completed filming her cameo on Neighbours. She said she was exciting to meet 'Libby Kennedy' and 'Paul Robinson'. She also said that she and 'Karl Kennedy' got their flirt on! GO ON KARL, YOU CAN DO IT SIR!
Testing Accessibility

Rav67

Zeke's dead??  :o

Just noticed the poll up, never got to see Neighbours this week cos of work.......

fred the red

gawa316

Quote from: Rav67 on June 13, 2009, 08:14:39 AM
Zeke's dead??  :o

Just noticed the poll up, never got to see Neighbours this week cos of work.......

He ain't dead. just went missing for a couple of weeks and he has come back acting like a complete ballbag.

All the teenage lads have a history of acting the p***k in Neighbours notably Billy, Ringo, Zeke, Declan, Boyd, Tad can't think of any others at the min. The only decent ones have been the Toad and the two Timmons' lads who also had there moments.

Archie Mitchell

Aul Bob kicked the bucket today.

Another member of the original House of Trouser gone.

dundrumite

ziggysego

Sad day in Ramsey Street. I'm glad that Toadie has Callum.
Testing Accessibility