Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

ziggysego

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on February 20, 2009, 11:19:09 AM
Quote from: ziggysego on February 20, 2009, 02:28:24 AM
Zeke is becoming an even bigger tool in my eyes and I didn't think that was possible. He should take a little boat trip.

Unacceptable Ziggy. I'm both shocked and disappointed.

I will not apologise, Zeke is an almighty tool bag.

He acted like an p***k when Declan needed a friend to bring him back. I mean, imagine how upset you'd be if you manage to knock up someone like Bridget!!

But that straw that broke the camel's back was the way he's acting like an uppity little p***k towards Karl. Karl is a good good man and deserves respect.
Testing Accessibility

SidelineKick

I see one Jim Stynes has been refused a high class job over in Oz.  If he cares to grace us with his presence maybe he can tell us more. (Or if he doesnt then I will)  ;D
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

fred the red

Quote from: SidelineKick on February 20, 2009, 05:27:22 PM
I see one Jim Stynes has been refused a high class job over in Oz.  If he cares to grace us with his presence maybe he can tell us more. (Or if he doesnt then I will)  ;D

Whats the story with this? did he try for a role in ramsey st?

SidelineKick

Quote from: fred the red on February 20, 2009, 05:48:27 PM

OK Jim you had your chance.  Apparently he applied for a job at a fast food outlet but they turned him down! Who would have thought Ronald Mac could be so nasty? And Jim wouldn't even need a hair net because he is, em, hairicly challenged.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: SidelineKick on February 20, 2009, 05:50:36 PM

OK Jim you had your chance.  Apparently he applied for a job at a fast food outlet but they turned him down! Who would have thought Ronald Mac could be so nasty? And Jim wouldn't even need a hair net because he is, em, hairicly challenged.

Even Charlie Stubbs and AP McKeown worked in McDonalds so what does that say for Jim if he cant get a job there!!

:D

charlie stubbs

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on February 20, 2009, 07:28:29 PM

Even Charlie Stubbs and AP McKeown worked in McDonalds so what does that say for Jim if he cant get a job there!!

myself and ap where stalwarts in mcd's ran the place practically!

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: charlie stubbs on February 20, 2009, 08:01:18 PM
Quote from: Our Nail Loney on February 20, 2009, 07:28:29 PM

myself and ap where stalwarts in mcd's ran the place practically!

Would you have took poor Jim on?? Hes in a bad way down under.

Tommy Tight Lips

unless im mistaken i believe jim was told "that he wasnt suitable for the job"!can someone please tell me how anyone can be deemed "not suitable" for a job in mcdonalds??perhaps charlie stubbs as a previous employee of the mcdonalds franchise could shed some light on it?

The Watcher Pat

The food wouldn't have stood a chance with the Hurricane about!!
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

Tommy Tight Lips

i know he liked his chinese food particularly the emerald when a student,does he like his mcdonalds as well??

he was renowned for ordering an emerald when airlocked,going to bed,when the delivery man rang the doorbell,he would open the bedroom window and tell him to fcuk off or go up to the door and be ready to rip the head off the man for waking him from his sleep! :D :D

fred the red

Quote from: Tommy Tight Lips on February 21, 2009, 07:12:22 PM
i know he liked his chinese food particularly the emerald when a student,does he like his mcdonalds as well??

he was renowned for ordering an emerald when airlocked,going to bed,when the delivery man rang the doorbell,he would open the bedroom window and tell him to fcuk off or go up to the door and be ready to rip the head off the man for waking him from his sleep! :D :D

Sounds like a nice guy  :-\

bridgegael

where did conor o neill ever go to??  can he read yet??
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

Tommy Tight Lips

conor oneills working in the mcdonalds in perth that jim was looking work at!! ;D

charlie stubbs

id say someone has prob let slip jim's fondness for chinese.  i must admit i was partial to lifting the odd chicken nugget when got a bit peckish!!  the interview panel maybe raised their concerns bout this issue and this could have been why he was deemed unsuitable

jims a top man alright tommy i would imagine he will get something at the minute!!still cant look at him ging travelling and buying a laptop!!severe bout of unwellness some rip tokens lost there.lol