Most liked household?

Parkers
Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

Tommy Tight Lips

have to totally disagree with sidelines assessment of neighbours characters!!especially that of Drew Kirk RIP.are you insane saying that drew kirk was a dick??drew was a total gentleman and if there was more characters like him the show would be even better than it is.phil martin was another true gent and a great family man,twice the man of steve whos lying snookered in hospital just because he ate some bad lasagne.would have to say toadie is another good man,obviously not in the class of lou,dr k or harold or drew but nonetheless his character in his neighbours lifetime has come full circle and he has to be credited with that!

Our Nail Loney

Forgot Big Phil Martin (he should sue Scolari for stealing his nickname) and Drew from my list, apologies lads. Not to you Sideline thoughm, you are the scourge of this thread.

stiffler

Big Phil was a lege!!

heres a pic of him before and after cueball-ness:

GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

stiffler

Quote from: SidelineKick on January 14, 2009, 09:51:51 AM

As for Drew Kirk, don't get me started, compless t**ser.  Fell off a horse, died and was buried all in the one episode. Shows how much respect he got.  You only have to look at his son to see how much of a w**ker he was.

That is pure slanderous libel

Medic

didn't phil martin and beth brennan (aka natalie imbruglia) get together for some fun cos his wife julie martin was a complete bitch? i must have a really good memory to remember that storyline! if truth be told, phil was actually my favourite character of that era so i suppose he should really have been in my top 3

worst has to be lyn scully, the parkers (excluding nicola) and jo hartman.  they took cardboard acting to a whole new level!!
All Things Dr. Karl Raymond Marx Kennedy  - https://allthingsdockarlkennedy-blog.tumblr.com/

Rav67

Lou Bear, Dr K, Jelly-belly, Susan, Drew - my top 5. Joe Mangel and Madge unfortunate to miss out.

stiffler

Paul McClean deserves an honourable mention, he has carved out a successful career in the afl with the crows after his stint in the street, and he is hitting rachel kinski's sister a shot as weill if i can remember right.

ziggysego

My top 5 has to be.

1. Karl Kennedy
2. Susan Kinski
3. Drew Kirk (RIP)
4. Doug Willis
5. Des Bishop
Testing Accessibility

stiffler

Quote from: ziggysego on January 14, 2009, 08:30:01 PM
My top 5 has to be.

1. Karl Kennedy
2. Susan Kinski
3. Drew Kirk (RIP)
4. Doug Willis
5. Des Bishop

The american comedian?

ziggysego

Oh Des Clarke, do forgive me.

If it's any condolation, I'm dosed with a head cold and heavily medicated.
Testing Accessibility

Tommy Tight Lips

sorry ziggy but who was des clarke,my memorys blank on that one?

ziggysego

He was married to Daphne, that owned the Cafe before Lou and Harold took over it. Daphne was a stripper, but Des fell in love with her and they got married. She gave birth beside a lake when they got stranded. Daphne died in a car crash. Last I heard, Des had a nervous break down.

Testing Accessibility

Our Nail Loney

Felt bad there for Toadie but have to say I am glad to see the back of that fat wee Callum fella, he was annoying in everything he did...

SidelineKick

Top 5:

1) Robbo
2) Lou
3) Karl
4) Susan
5) The horse that threw Drew Jerk off its back
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Tommy Tight Lips

1) Dr Karl
2) Drew Kirk RIP