Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: corn02 on December 23, 2008, 03:48:56 PM
Quote from: Our Nail Loney on December 22, 2008, 05:32:37 PM
Quote from: corn02 on December 22, 2008, 03:20:57 PM
But lads, seriously, I watched it the other day - a shell of its former self. I let it go after college, a passing if you will.

You just don't understand corn, it would be the same with any programme, you need to give it time, and get a connection with the characters. Then you will realise its brilliance.

I was in this neighbours thread when you were still picking your user name.  >:(

18 wosley street was neighbours central because of me. I just miss Darcy too much.

Which username??  :P  ;)  ;D

T O Hare

Great to have Ramsay street back in our lives... Ty is gonna nail Rachel sooner rather than later!!!!!! ;)
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: T O Hare on January 05, 2009, 05:42:11 PM
Great to have Ramsay street back in our lives... Ty is gonna nail Rachel sooner rather than later!!!!!! ;)

Clean forgot, cheers!

The Watcher Pat

Not if i got there first he wouldn't.....lol
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

ziggysego

How did you nearly forget?? Another classic episode. Welcome back my good Neighbours!
Testing Accessibility

T O Hare

Quote from: The Watcher Pat on January 05, 2009, 05:51:38 PM

Not if i got there first he wouldn't.....lol

You dont get the like of her around the Hirk :L

T O Hare

Anyone see the Dingoes today... Declan was a wee p***k.. after leaving the team in the last game he was lucky to get a jersey... Lucas is a real war horse!!!! This has been a great season for them!!!!

Tommy Tight Lips

lucas had a great game,cant understand why he didnt get the captains armband!declan was acting like that dick william gallas,nevertheless he does seem a decent player.not sure if ringo is captain material,seemed to be affecting his game!has toadie hung the boots up?wud still be useful as a late sub in my opinion,in round the square

T O Hare

Think work comittments have scuppered Toadies seaon.. Where was Dan today and why did nt Zeke strip out, i felt he would be pushing for a start after his winning goal in the semi

Tommy Tight Lips

is dan not away somewhere with libby somewhere?i couldnt be sure cos ive missed a few episodes here and there.zekes still a bit light yet could do with putting him on a diet of steak and guinness for a month or 2.ah work has held toadie back,i thot maybe an old wrestling injury had came to haunt him!

T O Hare

Wrestling ;D ;D These players have no dedication, they just get up at leave!!!! Phil Martin would be on the rage with them!!!!

ziggysego

Lucas depends the captainacy... the way he pulled Ringo and Declan into line like that. As for Declan, what a p***k. So he wasn't made captain! Well look how he's throwing a hissy fit. Ringo isn't captain material either, he couldn't get Declan to toe the line.

Dingeos were lucky to win that game. What about the cheerleaders though.
Testing Accessibility

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Quote from: ziggysego on January 08, 2009, 07:11:49 PM
Lucas depends the captainacy... the way he pulled Ringo and Declan into line like that. As for Declan, what a p***k. So he wasn't made captain! Well look how he's throwing a hissy fit. Ringo isn't captain material either, he couldn't get Declan to toe the line.

Have to agree ziggy. Declan was lucky enough to even make the panel after missing a game recently to shag Bridget who by the way fairly ruined an otherwise excellent cheerleading team.

Must be said Lucas got a very cheap free at the end but he had a big game and should be captain. Or coach if Steve doesnt pull through.

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: ziggysego on January 08, 2009, 07:11:49 PM

The girls are doing the dingoes proud ziggy. Maybe take Didge out though and bring their mentor Elle in??

As for Sienna, what is she wasting her time wit this band fella?? She could do far better...