Most liked household?

Parkers
Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

wherefromreferee?

Steph's an auld bastard - poor Toadie - he deserves better than her.  First Susan, now Toadie.  The good guys always get shafted.  Truth be told, I was so caught up in my own live this week, I nearly forgot about the wedding.
In your Endo!

bridgegael

whats the chances of toadie and libby hookin up??
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

hitzelsperger

hope the toad gets it on with libby, she has always been close to him and wouild be better for him than steph the man eater!

T O Hare

Lads show a bit of respect for the legend Paul Robinson, a leopard never changes his spots, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

Our Nail Loney

Classic sneaking from Robbo today, wouldn't have been out of place upstairs in the bot!!

T O Hare

a few fellas in the holylands modelled themselves on Robbo,  Kersten is tidy and would be a good nail, he has some women in his time!!!

Sam Maguire

Our Nail Loney

Can anyone give me a quick recap of monday and tuesdays episodes please? Been doing double shifts so haven't seen a tap

inisceithleann

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on June 03, 2008, 08:40:39 PM
Can anyone give me a quick recap of monday and tuesdays episodes please? Been doing double shifts so haven't seen a tap

Only saw yesterdays episode. Fitzy ended up in Erinsborough General after Toadie took him out in the Dingos challenge match between themselves (clear case of jealously). He made some fine marks at full forward and he was making the moves on Libby in a big way (that relationship is a certainty). Lou suffered panic attacks because of Harolds decision to go travelling but he lead Harold into thinking it was a heart attack to stop him from leaving. Aparts from that, it was the some old stuff.
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth

Rav67

Our Nail-   yesterday's episode was classic Neighbours, definitely make an effort to see the omnibus.  All the lads out for Dingo trials with all the wemen out for the view.  Fitzy's a handy player, bizarrely knocked out by Toadie's challenge which was a perfectly-executed shoulder charge if I ever saw one.  Geezer would've been proud of it. 

Fitzy seemed to go a wee bit cold on Libby today though, there's definitely going to be some sort of obstacle to their courtship.  It's outlandish given his blokeishness but is it possible Fitzy could be gay?

T O Hare

Good to see Toadie doin well today, its gonna break my heart to see harold leave, i cant bear to think how lou is coping >:(

Medic

QuoteFitzy seemed to go a wee bit cold on Libby today though, there's definitely going to be some sort of obstacle to their courtship.  It's outlandish given his blokeishness but is it possible Fitzy could be gay?

i highly doubt that. he's a man's man and a women's man. :D

sad to see harold leave the street, but at least he will be returning as a recurring guest.  a true neighbours icon!!
All Things Dr. Karl Raymond Marx Kennedy  - https://allthingsdockarlkennedy-blog.tumblr.com/

Against the Breeze

What would be the odds of Robbo taking out Kirsten?  She is playing a dangerous game with him!

I know he is a bit of an idol but he never should be cheating on Rebecca, she is a fine thing!

Poor Harold is going to be even more heartbroken when Lou tells him the truth!

Anyone an idea what Fitzys secret is?

hitzelsperger

im same as o'hare, when harold goes it will be the saddest time since Drew Kirk RIP died! lou will definately be getting her tight cos he'll have no one to complain to!

libby has to stick with the toad, hes the most genuine lad left on the street. smart yet likes his beer and footy, best catch she could hope for!

T O Hare

the only good thing about Steph leaving is that Toad will put his efforts into the Dingoes this year, he is as strong as an ox and takes no prisoners!!! With Fitzy and Frazier and the boys on bord i expect big things from them..
lou should manage them as he will be getting her tight when harold goes, i hope Annalise comes back or his daughter Lauren  :o