Most liked household?

Parkers
Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

girt_giggler

what about the woman the good oul doc karl had an affair with years ago? she was mighty fine.  cant remember her name - sarah???  ???

ziggysego

The new Neighbours theme tune and credits were launched last night in Australia. Don't think much of it, but it may grow on me.

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=o6QKkgt6-ds

Warning: Some familiar old faces aren't in the credit, so if you don't want a spoiler, don't look
Testing Accessibility

STREET FIGHTER

lads when its comes to wemen on the street there is only two fine lassies- Annalise & Beth

ziggysego

Great news one and all, Karl returns to Ramsey Street tomorrow :D
Testing Accessibility

JimStynes

Well im come out of retirement due to some unforeseen circumstances. I left the board as I just didn't have the time to post as much as I used to so I couldn't give my full commitment to the neighbours thread anymore.  I am on placement this year and the office I work in has barred the gaaboard so forgive me if I don't get to post that often, this will all change when I get back down to uni again.  Still don't miss an episode of neighbours though. Has anyone got their tickets for Dr Karls return to Belfast, im sure the rest of the board members who where in attendance last year will back me up here, its not to be missed.

Ive was reading some spoilers for the future in neighbours, as usual some cutting edge story lines with some big names involved aswell. 

Also just to throw my point in on the 'whos the nicest debate', I think the future of the street is Rachel, she is unreal. But the sexiest woman at the minute for me is rosie, she might not be the best in terms of looks but imo is definitely is the sexiest. Make the most of pepper by the way, she wont be on the street for to long I don't think!

ziggysego

Quote from: JimStynes on July 24, 2007, 10:54:53 PM
Make the most of pepper by the way, she wont be on the street for to long I don't think!

Well she's in the new credits that were launched last night in Australia. Do you know something Jim?

But I agree, Pepper is extremely easy on the eye, but Rosie has a certain quality that I can't put my finger on.
Testing Accessibility

JimStynes

id love to put more than a finger on a few of her qualities.  ;)

regarding pepper, i heard something today that may upset a few fans of hers. i will say nothing more though unti i get more evidence.

ziggysego

Quote from: JimStynes on July 24, 2007, 11:13:49 PM
id love to put more than a finger on a few of her qualities.  ;)

regarding pepper, i heard something today that may upset a few fans of hers. i will say nothing more though unti i get more evidence.

PM me the news
Testing Accessibility

JimStynes

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

gawa316

Missed Neighbours last night. Has Pepper escaped or anyone come to her aid yet?

ziggysego

Quote from: gawa316 on July 26, 2007, 10:02:56 AM
Missed Neighbours last night. Has Pepper escaped or anyone come to her aid yet?

The mad woman's son returned and tried to free Pepper, but he ended up getting locked in the room too with Pepper.

Neighbours was difficult viewing today. Karl and Susan fighting.... I just hope they have the strength within themselves to get throught this period. They are the bedrock of Ramsey Street.
Testing Accessibility

inisceithleann

I think karl and susan are doomed. the birth of holly and tom scully's arrival has only indicated that their relationship is no longer that strong and they should never have remarried. they should split now and remain friends. on a lighter note i'd say your man kevin will get stuck into pepper. there are ropes at his disposal and it'd say pepper is kinky as well. sure it'd make his mammy happy anyway :)
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth

qub la la la

it'd be great if my ma would tie up a thing like pepper so i cud get at her. get all the ma's on the crazy pills!

inisceithleann

Quote from: qub la la la on July 26, 2007, 04:56:03 PM
it'd be great if my ma would tie up a thing like pepper so i cud get at her. get all the ma's on the crazy pills!

Agreed, you'd endure the worst mother in law in the world to get near pepper.
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth