Premier League 20/21

Started by Hereiam, August 05, 2020, 01:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dearg

Quote from: Boycey on February 15, 2021, 07:26:01 PM
Annoyingly MR2 you continue to interact with him....

He is one of a growing band of 'hilarious' eejits that are polluting the place. That Reilly fecker and StPats are another couple of weapons... I could go on..
Ah I see, the Band of brothers stick together on here do they? You ok with someone making jokes at Autistic peoples expense also? Cool for you bro.

sid waddell

Quote from: trailer on February 15, 2021, 04:08:46 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 15, 2021, 04:05:23 PM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on February 15, 2021, 03:53:54 PM
Quote from: johnnycool on February 15, 2021, 03:52:36 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 14, 2021, 09:24:38 PM
Quote from: Never beat the deeler on February 14, 2021, 08:54:16 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 14, 2021, 06:47:42 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on February 14, 2021, 06:12:13 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 14, 2021, 03:59:06 PM
Watched the game and West Brom had chances to score another but Utd dominated a game but were left to rue chances they should have took.

Slab head at the end unlucky on 95 minute not to score.

Rashford needs a rest, abysmal today
That'll be an invitation for the Spectator to incite a racist pile on against him, like they need any invitation

So don't say he was abysmal?

I'm sure sid is well able to answer for himself, but I would imagine he is suggesting the Spectator article is coming because Rashford was abysmal, not because you wrote a post on gaaboard saying so

Slab head was abysmal also. DeGea needs shot

Was gonna ask who slab head was but I presume it's Harry Maguire who missed the header at the end.

A bit playgroundish that type of nickname all the same.

BTW, I thought he was ropey alright, along with Lindelof who was a bit timothy when yer man got all physical with him.

I love how slabhead is pointed out here as thing to be offended by but it's ok for De Gea to be shot 😂😂

Only metaphorically speaking shot, not actually hire a hitman and head to Manchester  ;D ;D

Some people are on the spectrum and struggle with humour

Do you remember the episode of Dream Team when they shot the CF at Wembley after the Cup final?
John Black

Like a true team captain he took the shot to save Linda Block's life

Luis Amor Rodriguez's two goals that day were very similar to each other, very similar indeed, enabled by poor defending from set pieces

They were so similar I'd have almost sworn they were the same goal, if didn't know better

You'd think the Manchester United defence wouldn't get caught out in the same way like that twice

Ruined their shot at the treble as well

Milltown Row2

Should be a decent game, hoping for plenty goals and some hard tackles.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

Watched some of the Chelsea game earlier. Good goal by minamino. Chelsea quite poor in the final third - Werner just not working out so far. I don't think abrahams is the quality of player they need either if they want to be challengers.

pbat

Man Utd struggled to sign quality players for 3 to 4 seasons due to no champions league, settling for the likes of Fellaini, a done Schweinsteiger and Schneiderlin to name but a few. I believe Liverpool are heading that way, how can they seriously think they could sign Mbappe if this slid continues. Big crisis for Jürgen.

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: imtommygunn on February 20, 2021, 06:23:35 PM
Watched some of the Chelsea game earlier. Good goal by minamino. Chelsea quite poor in the final third - Werner just not working out so far. I don't think abrahams is the quality of player they need either if they want to be challengers.

Tuchel takin no shit anyways. Hudson Odoi on as sub then subbed off

laoislad

Football is finished if that was a penalty. Ridiculous.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

RedHand88

Quote from: laoislad on February 20, 2021, 07:12:49 PM
Football is finished if that was a penalty. Ridiculous.

Trent can't even see him. Cslvert lewin runs over the top of him and trips.

trileacman

Don't know how a ref can see that twice and think it's a penalty
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

screenexile

Thought at first glance it was definitely a pen but would want to see it a couple more times... I'm still not convinced it wasn't.

ONeill

Law 12 is Impeding the progress of an opponent with contact. It doesn't matter if intentional.

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

thewobbler

Why would a foul in the box not be a penalty?

The only thing stopping Calvert Lewin reaching the ball was that interjection by TAA. Whether he meant it or not surely does not matter?

J70

Quote from: screenexile on February 20, 2021, 07:23:38 PM
Thought at first glance it was definitely a pen but would want to see it a couple more times... I'm still not convinced it wasn't.

It was a laughable decision.

Made worse by the ref's two second "review".

J70

Quote from: thewobbler on February 20, 2021, 07:24:39 PM
Why would a foul in the box not be a penalty?

The only thing stopping Calvert Lewin reaching the ball was that interjection by TAA. Whether he meant it or not surely does not matter?

Trent has eyes on the back of his head, does he?

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea