Premier League 20/21

Started by Hereiam, August 05, 2020, 01:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

I know, banter piss take and wind up only!!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

gawa316

Quote from: Boycey on December 11, 2020, 09:42:12 PM
lol, I'm sort of blaming myself too  ;D

Sadly it's the way the forum is gone. I thought it was a semi interesting topic but it turned into a macho competition between empty vessels

It should've been either posted in a CL thread or if there wasn't one you post a new one up but then what business would a Utd fan have posting in a CL thread 😜

But do agree with you about the forum taking a turn for the worse.

Anyway nice and quiet in here now...big game today hoping for a draw or Utd win😖

sid waddell

Sadly it's the way the forum is gone. I thought it was a semi interesting topic but it turned into a macho competition between empty vessels
Racism is a very serious topic

What we had was one poster effectively dismissing the very idea that there could be such a thing as racism

And I was the only poster who took that bullshit on, head on

I think it says a lot about some posters, especially the whingers here over the last page or so, that they're more worried about a thread going off topic than the fact that a moron was dismissing the idea of racism as "snowflakery"

That may be because they themselves don't care about the topic or because they aren't equipped to debate on it, in some cases a mixture of both

But what's absolutely certain is some posters here have some very skewed priorities

thewobbler

Open a thread for racism in general, or one for racism in football then Sid.

Nobody wants this thread to descend into pontificating, repetitive, hypocritical shitfuckery that you have destroyed it with this past week.

That doesn't say anything about me, or any other contributors to this thread, apart from that multiple pages of focus on a single, narrow topic demands its own thread.

reillycavan

Quote from: thewobbler on December 12, 2020, 06:05:56 PM

Nobody wants this thread to descend into pontificating, repetitive, hypocritical shitfuckery that you have destroyed it with this past week.

That doesn't say anything about me, or any other contributors to this thread, apart from that multiple pages of focus on a single, narrow topic demands its own thread.

The Gaelic football threads has been like this for years with the usual suspects.

Milltown Row2

Utds home record is rubbish do that's a result!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

reillycavan

Liverpool have league won. Just a matter how much they win by. City in transition.  Chelsea, Man Utd and Arsenal have poor managers. Spurs might challenge but usually let you down when pressures comes on.

From the Bunker

Quote from: reillycavan on December 12, 2020, 10:05:18 PM
Liverpool have league won. Just a matter how much they win by. City in transition.  Chelsea, Man Utd and Arsenal have poor managers. Spurs might challenge but usually let you down when pressures comes on.

Spurs have Mourinho. Mourinho knows how to win!

sid waddell

I didn't bring up the subject of racism in this thread, it was brought up by a poster who believes the concept of racism itself is "snowflakery"

Point out exactly what about my posts were "hypocritical" or "shitfuckery", and why

Quote exactly where

Repetitive possibly - arguing with somebody who refuses to see reality can get like that

Do that, or get stuffed

Pontificating is merely a pejorative word for views you don't like but which you have no actual argument against

Oh and it does say plenty about you, plenty indeed

Milltown Row2

Quote from: sid waddell on December 12, 2020, 10:37:10 PM

I didn't bring up the subject of racism in this thread, it was brought up by a poster who believes the concept of racism itself is "snowflakery"

Point out exactly what about my posts were "hypocritical" or "shitfuckery", and why

Quote exactly where

Repetitive possibly - arguing with somebody who refuses to see reality can get like that

Do that, or get stuffed

Pontificating is merely a pejorative word for views you don't like but which you have no actual argument against

What does it say about him?

ONeill

Good to see Super Frank take a breather today.

Pep's City is interesting. It's like he's Mourinhoing them.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: sid waddell on December 12, 2020, 05:30:56 PM

Racism is a very serious topic

What we had was one poster effectively dismissing the very idea that there could be such a thing as racism

And I was the only poster who took that bullshit on, head on

I think it says a lot about some posters, especially the whingers here over the last page or so, that they're more worried about a thread going off topic than the fact that a moron was dismissing the idea of racism as "snowflakery"

That may be because they themselves don't care about the topic or because they aren't equipped to debate on it, in some cases a mixture of both

But what's absolutely certain is some posters here have some very skewed priorities
You didn't take any "bullshit" that you speak of "head on", you or j70 ;D
You did nothing but spout the snowflake narrative of the double standard pitchfork wielding fake hysteria brigade.
Nothing more, nothing less.
Such "debates" are wasted on people like you.
Anything you don't like to hear and it's nothing but dismissing it as being a supporter of Trump and a random online magazine ;D
Childish stuff.

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote exactly where

Do that, or get stuffed

And now you start on other posters too ;D
No one said the "concept of racism is "snowflakery".
Now you again attack another poster for the words they use, that sounds familiar. Pontificating and snowflake mustnt be on the double standard's brigade of approved terms.
And he doesn't need to point out where and when you've been hypocritical etc. I've already done that and exposed you for what you are.

reillycavan

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 12, 2020, 10:45:25 PM

Quote exactly where

Do that, or get stuffed

What does it say about him?

No decent back up to Aguero.  Jesus hasn't developed.  Sterling is great to score a hat trick against likes of Burnley and Sheffield United. Not consistent against top 6 sides.

sid waddell

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on December 13, 2020, 02:28:54 AM

Quote exactly where

Do that, or get stuffed

And now you start on other posters too ;D
No one said the "concept of racism is "snowflakery".
Now you again attack another poster for the words they use, that sounds familiar. Pontificating and snowflake mustnt be on the double standard's brigade of approved terms.
And he doesn't need to point out where and when you've been hypocritical etc. I've already done that and exposed you for what you are.
You don't need to say something literally to make very clear what you mean

In all this, you've portrayed yourself as the victim

As incidentally, have certain other posters

To you, it's entirely clear the very idea there could be such a thing as racism is snowflakery

But hey, shout "pontificating" all you like when you have no argument and refuse for three straight pages to respond to any points, because you're unable to deal with them

Straight from the school of Angelo and Seaney