Armagh's best pub?

Started by Over the Bar, January 21, 2007, 09:43:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Over the Bar

I'd have to say the Welcome Inn in Forkhill.  Met Ben Dunne in in a few years back.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Over the Bar on January 21, 2007, 09:43:43 PM
I'd have to say the Welcome Inn in Forkhill.  Met Ben Dunne in in a few years back.

Should this thread not be in the Non-GAA section???

Anyway, haven't been to many but Morgans in Lurgan, isn't half bad.
Tbc....

Cloc Mor

The Buckfast Arms in Lurgan City.

The Gs Man

The Ceili House Bar in Lurgan.... ;)
Keep 'er lit

DrinkingHarp

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

heganboy

Mc Keevers, a little bit of Ballyhegan in Portadown
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

charlie linkbox

How the hell would Armagh people know where the best pub in Armagh is???
Sure all yous do is come across the border and pollute the good towns of Monaghan and Castleblayney at weekends and after matches.
If your pubs are so great that they're worthy of a poll then go drink in them and stay out of our county!!!  ;) :P

illdecide

Hi Charlie c**k Box wind your neck in you t**ker ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Spiritof98

Rafferty's

Good craic and GREAT staff 8)
I'll go back if Marsdens back

laughinpaddy

Damper Murphys or Wooly Toms were else could you get a drink at 8.00am any day of the week. especially a sunday morning!!
I ain't gettin on no plane!

BenDover

Quote from: Spiritof98 on January 22, 2007, 10:58:41 AM
Rafferty's

Good craic and GREAT staff 8)

Not even the slightest hint of bias there Spirit?

trueblue

illdecide

JP's new bar in Lurgan, has just been bought over and renovated. The pints of harp are belter  :)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

lurganblue

Quote from: laughinpaddy on January 22, 2007, 11:07:53 AM
Damper Murphys or Wooly Toms were else could you get a drink at 8.00am any day of the week. especially a sunday morning!!

where else? the INF in lurgan and then up to the snake pit (bat cave) soon after.

pintsofguinness

QuoteDoes anyone know where the "pub" is in Ballsmill? Apparently its pretty small and stays open to all ours. Ive never seen it myself, but a mate always talks about it.
Could be Hughie O'Hanlons or maybe the red fellas.
Hughie O'Hanlons would be ballsmill.  Now if I went into it chances are I'd be asked what I wanted, and I'm a local. I doubt if that's the one your mate's on about.
The red fellas would actually be in Glassdrummond (just before you come to ballsmill), it's a nice wee pub and pretty small. Where do you know in the area and I can tell you where it is from there.   
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?