Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olly

Plantation Road in county Armagh. It's the straightest road I've been on. I've been on many unstraight rodes. About 4 miles of straightness.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

quit yo jibbajabba

The Tullaghans laughs at your Plantation Road

Orior

Quote from: Olly on July 23, 2021, 11:34:47 PM
Plantation Road in county Armagh. It's the straightest road I've been on. I've been on many unstraight rodes. About 4 miles of straightness.

From Gilford to Lurgan. I think it had a gaelic team in the 50's
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

RedHand88

Five mile straight outside of Draperstown. Named so because... well you get the idea.

Nanderson

Quote from: RedHand88 on July 24, 2021, 08:01:45 AM

Five mile straight outside of Draperstown. Named so because... well you get the idea.
Theres a seven mile straight from Belfast to Antrim

armaghniac

When the national territory is entirely liberated, it will be renamed the Re-wilded road.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Nanderson on July 24, 2021, 12:45:08 PM

Theres a seven mile straight from Belfast to Antrim
Correct, at Loanends. Makes the 4,5 and 6 mile straights look pretty shitty now.

StPatsAbu

Funfair collapse at Carrickfergus. There's no chance I'd ever let my family get on a ride that's put up and down by casual workers every few weeks. One loose bolt and disaster

StPatsAbu

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on July 20, 2021, 05:18:10 PM
Yer woman allegedly in hospital with an overdose (value cabs)...

Girl was obviously rote and taken advantage of. Awful

Milltown Row2

Quote from: StPatsAbu on July 24, 2021, 11:02:22 PM
Funfair collapse at Carrickfergus. There's no chance I'd ever let my family get on a ride that's put up and down by casual workers every few weeks. One loose bolt and disaster

It's the same company that have done it all over the island for years, passed it last week and said to daughter about the time it was rocking like mad, didn't think she'd get off alive at the time
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

StPatsAbu

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 24, 2021, 11:22:31 PM
Quote from: StPatsAbu on July 24, 2021, 11:02:22 PM

It's the same company that have done it all over the island for years, passed it last week and said to daughter about the time it was rocking like mad, didn't think she'd get off alive at the time

Yep. Doing it for years. The probability factor of an accident increases as each show passes

quit yo jibbajabba

Joey Barton moving back into the lead with his ongoing "whos the biggest cnut" competition with giggsy 😃

nrico2006

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on July 25, 2021, 12:40:12 PM
Joey Barton moving back into the lead with his ongoing "whos the biggest cnut" competition with giggsy 😃

No comparison between the two really. Barton has done scummy act after scummy act since he first became known.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

StPatsAbu

Anyone who hits a woman is scum but Barton is throw away the key type filth

clarshack

Did anyone else see that video of the guy dressed as Spider-Man floor the Asda female worker?