Ulster senior hurling league 2010

Started by bredaghgael86, February 12, 2010, 12:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Played Rossa with only two of the players that played our last match. thought we'd get hammered. but lads played well.

give it a chance and it will get better. i played 50 minutes legs are fooked
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

result USHL DIV 3B
Ballela 5-5
Na Magha 3-14

maxpower

played slaughtneil, two very understrength teams and i think they were a bit the worse for wear from a club night out. won handy
What happens next????

Lecale2

Div 2A
Ballinascreen  2-13 0-07  Bredagh.

In Div 4 Ballyvarley beat Kilclief by 2 points.

Catch the high ball

Castlewellan beat Eoghan Rua by 3 at MUSA.
GAA Board World Cup Sweepstake Winner 2010

CountyGK

Div4A
Seán Treacy's 1 10
Warrenpoint 0 10

bredaghgael86

Our game on saturday was good, even though the gap in standard was easy to see.  tough games like that are what we need to improve.  also its some set-up ballinascreen have. first time i was there and we could only dream of having something like it.

Minder

Glenariffe beat St Johns easily today.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Tony Baloney

A very average Dunloy side beat Middletown today after drawing 2-5 apiece at half-time.

nrico2006

Sean Treacys hammered Creggan today, 1-20 to 1-5 or thereabouts.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

bredaghgael86

Ww lost to lamb dhreag(sp) by five today at home. Still missing five or six but was impressed by them. Thought they were pretty solid all over the park. Good learning curve for us to be on.

Catch the high ball

Castlewellan beat by 4 by MacCumhaills at MUSA.
GAA Board World Cup Sweepstake Winner 2010

Last Man

If the 2 McCanns(on county duty) had been playing for Creggan I'd say the result might have been somewhat different.

nrico2006

Quote from: Last Man on March 23, 2010, 08:38:22 AM
If the 2 McCanns(on county duty) had been playing for Creggan I'd say the result might have been somewhat different.

I doubt the result would have been any different.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Red Hurley

No shortage of confidence with the Sean Treacys men