Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StPatsAbu

Quote from: clarshack on July 25, 2021, 09:15:26 PM
Did anyone else see that video of the guy dressed as Spider-Man floor the Asda female worker?

Yes and the follow up vid apparently "exonerating" him because she hit someone does no such thing. Regardless of her actions he  attempted to kick her in the face then floored her when she posed no danger to him. He will get jail hopefully

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: StPatsAbu on July 25, 2021, 10:40:29 PM
Quote from: clarshack on July 25, 2021, 09:15:26 PM
Did anyone else see that video of the guy dressed as Spider-Man floor the Asda female worker?

Yes and the follow up vid apparently "exonerating" him because she hit someone does no such thing. He attempted to kick her in the face then floored her when she posed no danger to him. He will get jail hopefully

Meant to be famous on tiktok with over 50k followers. Go to superamrkets and do "funny" shit....their project may be on hold for a bit. Yer woman got some smack. I have many questions about the wheelchair boxer chap tho...

Rudi

quit yo jibbajabba

Said to a Galway mate yday is it obligatory that all Connacht team have at least one half back with a ponytail 😃

Rudi

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on July 26, 2021, 10:26:27 AM
Said to a Galway mate yday is it obligatory that all Connacht team have at least one half back with a ponytail 😃

The Rossies don't have any lads with pony tails, that kind of thing would be frowned on ;D Strictly short back & sides  ;D

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Rudi on July 26, 2021, 10:29:36 AM

The Rossies don't have any lads with pony tails, that kind of thing would be frowned on ;D Strictly short back & sides  ;D

Id say you wear black socks under your sandles

J70

Quote from: nrico2006 on July 25, 2021, 09:10:06 PM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on July 25, 2021, 12:40:12 PM
Joey Barton moving back into the lead with his ongoing "whos the biggest cnut" competition with giggsy 😃

No comparison between the two really. Barton has done scummy act after scummy act since he first became known.

Barton is definitely more out in the open with his scumbaggery, I'll give you that.

quit yo jibbajabba

Maybe thats where theyre going wrong Rudi. Thank me later 😃

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: nrico2006 on July 25, 2021, 09:10:06 PM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on July 25, 2021, 12:40:12 PM
Joey Barton moving back into the lead with his ongoing "whos the biggest cnut" competition with giggsy 😃

No comparison between the two really. Barton has done scummy act after scummy act since he first became known.
Although he never had an affair with his brother's wife. I think you'd find it hard to get anything as scummy as that
Careful now

Rudi

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on July 26, 2021, 12:42:48 PM

Maybe thats where theyre going wrong Rudi. Thank me later 😃

You could be right, I might even grow one myself, still have plenty of hair ;)

quit yo jibbajabba

RedHand88

armaghniac

Could he not have eaten Shredded Wheat or something?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

laoislad

Quote from: armaghniac on July 31, 2021, 01:25:39 AM
Could he not have eaten Shredded Wheat or something?
My mother in laws cooking would have done the job rightly for him.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.