Ulster Championship 2021

Started by J70, June 21, 2021, 12:14:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

An Watcher

The way they cut him off you'd swear he said f#ck the queen or ill kill yous all.  Slip of the tongue, no biggy, seriously

Schkite

Yeah it was a bit much to cut him off so abruptly and go back to the studio straight away. Let the lad finish his sentence, I doubt he'd have dropped another F bomb! Made a bigger deal of the whole thing.

BennyCake

Then they left him hanging on screen a second too long which msde it even worse, for all concerned.

red hander

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 18, 2021, 08:11:12 PM
Quote from: red hander on July 18, 2021, 08:05:48 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 18, 2021, 07:52:59 PM
Quote from: red hander on July 18, 2021, 07:00:22 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 18, 2021, 06:44:48 PM
Quote from: red hander on July 18, 2021, 06:16:35 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 18, 2021, 06:09:07 PM
Quote from: red hander on July 18, 2021, 05:46:56 PM
It was a crap refereeing performance, for both teams. He's one of worst refs in GAA.

It's hard to ref when ya have players trying to con ya at every turn

That would be Tyrone players you mean, MR? I'm not basing it on today, he has been consistently bad, often atrocious.

I'm general I'm talking about, I was only listening to today's game so I'm basing it on what the pundits said, one being a Tyrone man, who said Tyrone had the rub of the green with calls from  the ref

Oh right, you didn't watch game. Discussion over, you f**king eejit.  ;D

Discussion over? f**king eejit? I'd already explained that a Tyrone ex player said they got handy frees! Which part of that do you not get?

So you're relying on the opinions of others before your own two eyes! Put down the spade, you f**king eejit.

I'll take his over yours. But I tell ya what, I'll watch it later and give you assessment . And your continued abused is noted

Stop it. You're killing me.  ;D And what abuse? You're good for it Mr Snowflake, amount of shite you throw out. Pathetic

quit yo jibbajabba

I think in fairness to bbc the interview was all but over it was the old give me a one word answer before we head back to the studio type thing, yer man chose 4 words instead one happened to be f*ck 😃😃

Then it was back to the studio while we had a grimacing mcgeary left on camera 😃😃

Milltown Row2

Quote from: red hander on July 18, 2021, 09:03:52 PM
It was a crap refereeing performance, for both teams. He's one of worst refs in GAA.

That would be Tyrone players you mean, MR? I'm not basing it on today, he has been consistently bad, often atrocious.

I'm general I'm talking about, I was only listening to today's game so I'm basing it on what the pundits said, one being a Tyrone man, who said Tyrone had the rub of the green with calls from  the ref

Discussion over? f**king eejit? I'd already explained that a Tyrone ex player said they got handy frees! Which part of that do you not get?

So you're relying on the opinions of others before your own two eyes! Put down the spade, you f**king eejit.

I'll take his over yours. But I tell ya what, I'll watch it later and give you assessment . And your continued abused is noted

Stop it. You're killing me.  ;D And what abuse? You're good for it Mr Snowflake, amount of shite you throw out. Pathetic

Personal abuse.. twice, again I'll take McGinleys assessment over yours.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

red hander

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 18, 2021, 09:14:21 PM

So calling someone a f**king eejit for talking shite is personal abuse? Aye, right. And the bilge you post isn't? Get over yourself.

GAABoardMod5

2 day ban for "red hander" under Personal Abuse rule, second offence.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: red hander on July 18, 2021, 09:19:56 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 18, 2021, 09:14:21 PM

So calling someone a f**king eejit for talking shite is personal abuse? Aye, right. And the bilge you post isn't? Get over yourself.

You lost it on a comment that an ex player said the ref gave Tyrone handy frees but I'm putting out bilge?

Maybe you didn't read the post correctly.

When you call someone a f**king eejit then that's personal abuse, you did it twice. But sure carry on
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

quit yo jibbajabba

straight in with a 2 day ban. No messin. Its like MR2 has a direct line to the big guy above 😉😃

Milltown Row2

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on July 18, 2021, 09:32:58 PM
straight in with a 2 day ban. No messin. Its like MR2 has a direct line to the big guy above 😉😃

In fairness I've never reported anyone on this board in all the years I've been on it.

JoG2

I was reading the f**king eejits like it was Mrs Doyle / Fr Ted saying them.. Harsh enough ban!

APM

No thread for the Armagh Monaghan match, so posting here. 

Disappointed that Armagh lost the game, but felt that the supporters on both sides that were at the game were treated to a fantastic spectacle and superb atmosphere. It was literally thrilling.  The quality of the football (not the defending), some of the fielding (Rian O'Neill in particular) and the scoring.  The comeback and Monaghan's cool heads at the death. 

Reminded me of watching football in the 90's with the crowd heavily involved instead of sitting bored in the stands looking at their phones.  Had the kids with me and delighted that they were there to experience it - even though their team lost.  It's matches like this that makes youngsters fall in love with the games. 

Couldn't begrudge Monaghan the win under the tragic circumstances and hope they go on to beat Tyrone  ;D

LeoMc

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 18, 2021, 09:34:58 PM

In fairness I've never reported anyone on this board in all the years I've been on it.
You have never needed to MOD5 MR2

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: JoG2 on July 18, 2021, 09:38:34 PM

I was reading the f**king eejits like it was Mrs Doyle / Fr Ted saying them.. Harsh enough ban!

Im blamin Covid. Or Brexit. Fuckitt ill blame Rory