Ulster Championship 2021

Started by J70, June 21, 2021, 12:14:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildweasel74

With 5mins of normal time remaining there was about a point in it, in this day and age once a man see the line, the 14man team hardly ever wins

trueblue1234

On a day like today an extra man would be even more telling with that heat that said, Tyrone had 20 mins down to 14 during the game as well. I don't think Tyrone will be scaring Dublin or Kerry with that performance. Monaghan slight favourites for Ulster. But still think if Tyrone could get mcCurry, Donnelly, McShane together in attack and McKenna in Midfield/ half back then there's a lot of room for improvement.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

J70

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 18, 2021, 04:32:48 PM
It's funny how people see games, Enda McGinley was saying Tyrone in the first half got a lot of handy ones from the ref..

It's always the same on this board.

Tyrone ones (not all of them) whinging about the ref, no matter how he or the match goes.

Must be great crack altogether when their clubs come up against each other.

red hander

It was a crap refereeing performance, for both teams. He's one of worst refs in GAA.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: red hander on July 18, 2021, 05:46:56 PM
It was a crap refereeing performance, for both teams. He's one of worst refs in GAA.

It's hard to ref when ya have players trying to con ya at every turn
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

red hander

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 18, 2021, 06:09:07 PM

That would be Tyrone players you mean, MR? I'm not basing it on today, he has been consistently bad, often atrocious.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: red hander on July 18, 2021, 06:16:35 PM

That would be Tyrone players you mean, MR? I'm not basing it on today, he has been consistently bad, often atrocious.

I'm general I'm talking about, I was only listening to today's game so I'm basing it on what the pundits said, one being a Tyrone man, who said Tyrone had the rub of the green with calls from  the ref
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

red hander

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 18, 2021, 06:44:48 PM

I'm general I'm talking about, I was only listening to today's game so I'm basing it on what the pundits said, one being a Tyrone man, who said Tyrone had the rub of the green with calls from  the ref

Oh right, you didn't watch game. Discussion over, you f**king eejit.  ;D

nrico2006

Most of the second half saw Donegal get soft frees, definitely got them easier than Tyrone. Tyrone should have had a definite penalty too.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

CK_Redhand

I thought the ref was inconsistent at best, borderline favouring Donegal when they went to 14 men.

Tyrone could have won by more. Need to work on taking their goal chances though I was glad they worked them into points or free kicks when the chance had gone.

red hander

Quote from: CK_Redhand on July 18, 2021, 07:38:50 PM
I thought the ref was inconsistent at best, borderline favouring Donegal when they went to 14 men.

Tyrone could have won by more. Need to work on taking their goal chances though I was glad they worked them into points or free kicks when the chance had gone.

We've always had a problem converting goal chances. But saying that, both times today the angle wasn't great and the Donegal keeper was excellent.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: red hander on July 18, 2021, 07:00:22 PM

Discussion over? f**king eejit? I'd already explained that a Tyrone ex player said they got handy frees! Which part of that do you not get?

red hander

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 18, 2021, 07:52:59 PM

Discussion over? f**king eejit? I'd already explained that a Tyrone ex player said they got handy frees! Which part of that do you not get?

So you're relying on the opinions of others before your own two eyes! Put down the spade, you f**king eejit.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: red hander on July 18, 2021, 08:05:48 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 18, 2021, 07:52:59 PM

So you're relying on the opinions of others before your own two eyes! Put down the spade, you f**king eejit.

I'll take his over yours. But I tell ya what, I'll watch it later and give you assessment . And your continued abused is noted

BennyCake

Quote from: RedHand88 on July 18, 2021, 03:48:28 PM
Quote from: J70 on July 18, 2021, 03:47:19 PM
I turned it off.

What's a bother to McGeary?

Dropped an F bomb on BBC, he apologised. They cut to studio. It was arse clenching cringe.

He apologised. Why not let him answer the question?. Why the need to return to studio?