Premier League 2023-2024

Started by Dire Ear, July 31, 2022, 12:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lurganblue

Quote from: imtommygunn on April 06, 2024, 10:21:31 PMProwse scored directly from a corner. Haven't seen that in a long time.

Douglas Luiz did it twice last season.

Villa really struggling on the run in. Should have been cruising at 2 nil.

imtommygunn

I did not realise that cheers. The race for 4th is interesting but spurs play a few big games. Can't see united hanging getting near there.

SHEEDY

Think the man utd match is massive for Liverpool. If they win that I honestly can't see them dropping many points in the remaining games, spurs at home and villa away being the toughest, think Liverpool are still the favourites but utd is massive game now, a win and Liverpool will be hard to stop.
nil satis nisi optimum

Milltown Row2

Liverpool will stuff Utd today, anything else is a bottle job ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Gael85

A good chance for Liverpool to boost the goal difference. None of starting Man Utd XI would make Liverpool side.

J70

Quote from: SHEEDY on April 07, 2024, 12:23:12 AMThink the man utd match is massive for Liverpool. If they win that I honestly can't see them dropping many points in the remaining games, spurs at home and villa away being the toughest, think Liverpool are still the favourites but utd is massive game now, a win and Liverpool will be hard to stop.

You never know what will happen, especially with Dyche's Everton away also, but yeah, this is the crux game for me.

Arsenal and City will probably win out, so Liverpool have to do the same.

J70

Sloppy start from Liverpool. Giving the ball away a lot in midfield.

J70

Cup game all over again. Liverpool are going to regret not making this dominance count.

RedHand88

19 shots to 0. Incredible dominance.

Still only a goal in it though.

Jell 0 Biafra

Once Fernandes figures out that tricky bit about passing the ball to a guy in the same color shirt, he'll be a pretty decent player.

Blowitupref

Quote from: J70 on April 07, 2024, 04:13:41 PMCup game all over again. Liverpool are going to regret not making this dominance count.

Cup game was fairly even on chances created. This is one sided today and looks like a matter of time before Liverpool score a second goal.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

jcpen

Quote from: RedHand88 on April 07, 2024, 04:18:49 PM19 shots to 0. Incredible dominance.

Still only a goal in it though.
I think we all know what is going to happen if Liverpool don't get a second goal.
This is one of my 3 usernames.

RedHand88

Sam allerdyce sitting beside Jim ratcliffe

Outlining his vision for the club next season?

jcpen

Is that this seasons Stevie G slip moment for Liverpool
This is one of my 3 usernames.

J70

Quote from: jcpen on April 07, 2024, 04:39:36 PMIs that this seasons Stevie G slip moment for Liverpool

Unbelievable.

FA Cup all over again.

Cruising, not taking chances, defensive idiocy.