New Jerseys?

Started by Farrandeelin, September 22, 2007, 07:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sid waddell

Quote from: Taylor on October 26, 2020, 09:21:35 AM
No one could be more difficult to work with than ONeills.

The are a nightmare to get anything done.

I see Saoradh have sent ONeills a letter about the jerseys for the British armed forces and are awaiting a response  :-\
O'Neills must be getting worried that somebody from Saoradh might throw a cup of takeaway coffee against their warehouse as punishment

tippabu

Tipperary jersey for the munster final has been unveiled.

Armagh18

Quote from: tippabu on November 13, 2020, 02:39:40 PM

That is class. Don't know how O'Neills can make it though, given their support for the scum that carried out bloody Sunday...

LCohen

Quote from: Armagh18 on November 13, 2020, 03:51:31 PM

That is class. Don't know how O'Neills can make it though, given their support for the scum that carried out bloody Sunday...

Support?

tonto1888

Quote from: LCohen on November 13, 2020, 04:50:58 PM

Support?

They made a remembrance jersey for somebody. I assume that's what's being referred to

LCohen

Quote from: tonto1888 on November 13, 2020, 06:20:19 PM
Quote from: LCohen on November 13, 2020, 04:50:58 PM

Support?

They made a remembrance jersey for somebody. I assume that's what's being referred to

Yeah I assume that is what is being referred to but it's a completely stupid point. The idea that the actions of the paratroop regiment on Bloody Sunday are supported by O'Neills is off the chart in utter thickness of the first rank

general_lee

Applying this logic the GAA as an organisation also supports them given they sanctioned a British Army GAA club

rrhf

Question: Ashtons bakery - Did you agree with their stance as a business?

Armagh18

Quote from: rrhf on November 20, 2020, 08:10:04 AM
Question: Ashtons bakery - Did you agree with their stance as a business?
Don't agree with what they did but think they were perfectly within their rights to do it.

bennydorano

McKeevers / GAAstore.com let me down for my Christmas delivery, order placed mid November, numerous promises in the past 3 weeks and then nothing. Wankers.

marty34

Quote from: bennydorano on December 26, 2020, 03:37:47 PM
McKeevers / GAAstore.com let me down for my Christmas delivery, order placed mid November, numerous promises in the past 3 weeks and then nothing. Wankers.

What was the problem? I'd have thought that they'd have loads in stock.

JimStynes

Jesus not a good start for them in the county jersey game!

bennydorano

Quote from: marty34 on December 26, 2020, 03:42:18 PM

I ordered 2 jerseys & skinnys, tops were in stock at the time not the skinnys,  they were due to arrive w/c 14th, as there was loads of time i said deliver all together - nothing arrived. Customer service disappeared last week unsurprisingly.

marty34

Quote from: bennydorano on December 26, 2020, 04:28:54 PM
Quote from: marty34 on December 26, 2020, 03:42:18 PM

I ordered 2 jerseys & skinnys, tops were in stock at the time not the skinnys,  they were due to arrive w/c 14th, as there was loads of time i said deliver all together - nothing arrived. Customer service disappeared last week unsurprisingly.

Thats poor enough service. You'd think they'd be able to process all the early Christmas orders.

tonto1888

Quote from: JimStynes on December 26, 2020, 04:21:13 PM

Jesus not a good start for them in the county jersey game!

Definitely not. That's very poor from them. Nothing at all from them Benny?