Quote from: general_lee on October 22, 2020, 06:21:08 PM
Hartlepool have a nice new one out lol

Its literally amazing

naka

Quote from: general_lee on October 22, 2020, 06:21:08 PM
Hartlepool have a nice new one out lol
Haven't seen it for sale in any O'Neill's shops 🤔

Eire90

those retro jerseys are better cause of no sponsor who wants to be a walking advertising board  they need to do retros for all counties.

marty34

Quote from: Eire90 on October 24, 2020, 08:37:29 AM
those retro jerseys are better cause of no sponsor who wants to be a walking advertising board  they need to do retros for all counties.

Only certain counties available I think.

Although I think another company does them also - O'Neills will now swallow them up I'd say.

Take_her_back_ref

The Playrfit retro jerseys are much nicer than those of O'Neills.

illdecide

With Armagh moving away from O'Neills is this the start of teams starting to look beyond O'Neills who have the monopoly for ever. Just takes a few big guns to move and
O'Neills would crap themselves. On O'Neills defence they gear is top notch
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Ethan Tremblay

Great to see Armagh going with McKeever sports, an Armagh based company, the new jersey looks well, not sold on the badge yet but i'm sure it will grow on me.  Will they be wearing it during the championship?
I tend to think of myself as a one man wolfpack...

laoislad

Quote from: illdecide on October 24, 2020, 02:45:33 PM
With Armagh moving away from O'Neills is this the start of teams starting to look beyond O'Neills who have the monopoly for ever. Just takes a few big guns to move and
Are Armagh big guns?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

illdecide

Quote from: laoislad on October 24, 2020, 03:53:17 PM
Are Armagh big guns?

Nope...they're not. That's why i said it would take a few big guns to change...They'll not blink much with Armagh changing but Dublin would rock them
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Angelo

We've had Azzurri and Masita and a few before. Think Fermanagh had a Gaelic Gear kit a few years back. These companies usually don't stay in the game long sadly.

Donegal actually won an All Ireland when Azzurri manufactures the kits. Unless a new kit manufacturer has serious financial backing it's hard to see them making much inroads.

I'd like to have a few different kit makers about as it's a bit boring with O'Neill's rolling out the same lazy templates for every county.

Are Azzurri still in operation and apart from Armagh is there another county with a company other than O'Neill's manufacturing a kit.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

SHEEDY

Quote from: illdecide on October 24, 2020, 08:24:38 PM
Quote from: laoislad on October 24, 2020, 03:53:17 PM
Are Armagh big guns?

Nope...they're not. That's why i said it would take a few big guns to change...They'll not blink much with Armagh changing but Dublin would rock them
Obviously Dublin, Mayo, Tyrone and kerry would be the top selling jerseys etc for oneills but armagh definitely would be in the next bracket. They've massive support and I'd say the oneills store in newry will miss the armagh supporters money in the run up to Xmas.
nil satis nisi optimum

laoislad

Quote from: Angelo on October 24, 2020, 08:37:08 PM

We've had Azzurri and Masita and a few before. Think Fermanagh had a Gaelic Gear kit a few years back. These companies usually don't stay in the game long sadly.

Donegal actually won an All Ireland when Azzurri manufactures the kits. Unless a new kit manufacturer has serious financial backing it's hard to see them making much inroads.

I'd like to have a few different kit makers about as it's a bit boring with O'Neill's rolling out the same lazy templates for every county.

Are Azzurri still in operation and apart from Armagh is there another county with a company other than O'Neill's manufacturing a kit.
Waterford still have Azzurri
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

marty34

Quote from: laoislad on October 24, 2020, 08:49:44 PM
Quote from: Angelo on October 24, 2020, 08:37:08 PM

Waterford still have Azzurri

Had Sligo Azzurri also for a year or two a few years back?

JoG2

Connollys (from Galway I think) early to mid-90s produced kits too. Don't think they supplied any county kits right enough.

For me O'Neills is the best sports gear you can buy. MFC's producing some fine gear too.