New Jerseys?

Started by Farrandeelin, September 22, 2007, 07:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

on the sideline

Quote from: marty34 on November 30, 2019, 10:56:19 AM
Kerry have another new jersey!!!!

http://hoganstand.com/Article/Index/306367

What have they done to it?! Last year's jersey was class. This one is definitely not.

J70

Quote from: on the sideline on November 30, 2019, 12:34:38 PM
Quote from: marty34 on November 30, 2019, 10:56:19 AM
Kerry have another new jersey!!!!

http://hoganstand.com/Article/Index/306367

What have they done to it?! Last year's jersey was class. This one is definitely not.

Big time.

Donegal used that style jersey a couple of times over the years. Never liked it. And nothing to do with getting tanked by Down in the '91 Ulster Final when we were favourites!

general_lee

Maybes it's just me but county jerseys seem to be a bit boring. Bar a handful the rest are ruined by poor or lazy designs and stupid sponsor logos. Some club jerseys look well though. The Kilcoo one I have to say is pretty tidy

GalwayBayBoy

BennyCake

Are any shirts used for more than one season these days?

marty34

Quote from: BennyCake on December 10, 2019, 12:43:40 AM

2 at most I'd reckon - becoming like soccer with a 2nd jersey also.  Must be a real money racket. 

If another jersey is put out, apart from O'Neills making money, does the county board get extra money????

BennyCake

Quote from: marty34 on December 10, 2019, 09:40:39 AM

2 at most I'd reckon - becoming like soccer with a 2nd jersey also.  Must be a real money racket. 

If another jersey is put out, apart from O'Neills making money, does the county board get extra money????

And most of them just in time for the Christmas market! Or making I'm being too cynical there.

I'm not sure about the CB getting a cut. McKeevers did their own county jerseys but didn't use the county crests, so not sure if they had to pay a cut to the mafia, I mean county board.

rosnarun

Quote from: marty34 on December 10, 2019, 09:40:39 AM

as long ad it doesn't infringe any trade mark either the GAA or the counties one  its fairgame and no monies due .
that's the reason almost every county has changed their crest in the last few years , before that most were using the same one as the county council there not trade markable . often only a subtle change like may which is more or less a rejigging of the same symbols
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

tonto1888

Armagh's previous one was 3 years

marty34

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on December 09, 2019, 11:36:37 PM

[/quote

I think it's a nice jersey though -like a traditional jersey.]

Onthe40

I preseume Tyrone arent changing at this stage?

GetOverTheBar

Carlow just released a new jersey.....very nice.

GalwayBayBoy

GalwayBayBoy

laoislad

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on December 13, 2019, 01:29:43 PM
Meath

Would have been nicer without the different colour green stripe down the front.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.