New Jerseys?

Started by Farrandeelin, September 22, 2007, 07:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nanderson

Quote from: JoG2 on November 10, 2018, 08:20:13 PM
Quote from: Nanderson on November 10, 2018, 06:30:17 PM
Masita is certainly leading the way in their designs of club jerseys over in America and a small selection of clubs/counties here. Also still reasonably priced at around the £40 mark. O'Neills getting complacent in their majority share of the GAA leisure wear market

Are they buck. O'Neills may be a tad on the dear side, but their gear is the best out there imo. From my own county / club, all the gear looks first class
Only thing O'Neills has going for it is its quality. Same designs for every county now with their 3 stripe trademark. Still have no idea how they are allowed to use it since surely Adidas would have a trademark on it

trueblue1234

Quote from: FermGael on November 10, 2018, 09:22:04 PM
Have to say the MFC sports range is excellent.
Very competitively priced especially compared to O'Neills.
Have noticed more and more clubs ( in the North ) making the switch to them.
They customer service is brilliant.
Agree with the comment made earlier about O'Neills getting complacent. Their customer service is a complete joke.
Price wise MFC is the same as ONeills. But quality for me isn't near as good.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

trueblue1234

Quote from: Nanderson on November 10, 2018, 10:00:09 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on November 10, 2018, 08:20:13 PM
Quote from: Nanderson on November 10, 2018, 06:30:17 PM
Masita is certainly leading the way in their designs of club jerseys over in America and a small selection of clubs/counties here. Also still reasonably priced at around the £40 mark. O'Neills getting complacent in their majority share of the GAA leisure wear market

Are they buck. O'Neills may be a tad on the dear side, but their gear is the best out there imo. From my own county / club, all the gear looks first class
Only thing O'Neills has going for it is its quality. Same designs for every county now with their 3 stripe trademark. Still have no idea how they are allowed to use it since surely Adidas would have a trademark on it
Adidas don't do GAA gear so went to court and O'Neill's won they're allowed 3 strips on all the gaa jerseys. In North they can only do the 2 strips on the leisure wear tho. 

tiempo

£900 for a set of 30 jerseys and getting on for £38 for a football with O'Neills is criminal

FermGael

Quote from: trueblue1234 on November 10, 2018, 10:17:28 PM
Agree with the comment made earlier about O'Neills getting complacent. Their customer service is a complete joke.

We will agree to disagree

I have found the opposite
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

J70

Quote from: From the Bunker on November 10, 2018, 09:25:01 PM
They've even got a foothold on the Irish Soccer Club market. Many like to wear O'Neills - as you can still feel that bit more Irish even in an O'Neill Soccer tracksuit.

The Republic's international team used to wear O'Neills gear back in the early 80s.

PMG1

Quote from: FermGael on November 11, 2018, 12:18:31 AM

I agree with you Fermgael, we have made the switch to Mfc and the quality is first class, priced better than o'neills too but the big thing is the customer service in unequaled, O'Neill's customer service has went badly downhill imo

LooseCannon

I know that from ordering my own club gear from O'Neill's that they're an absolute disaster. Ordered a top, when I got it, the secondary colour was incorrect.
Also our club has a very generous sponsor whose only request is that his company's logo be on all gear. It is on the site, but when I ordered gear it came without the logo. I sent them back straight away. They're so lazy, probably trying to save a few cent on thread.

trueblue1234

Quote from: PMG1 on November 11, 2018, 11:12:35 AM
Quote from: FermGael on November 11, 2018, 12:18:31 AM

I agree with you Fermgael, we have made the switch to Mfc and the quality is first class, priced better than o'neills too but the big thing is the customer service in unequaled, O'Neill's customer service has went badly downhill imo
Quality is open for opinion, personally thought MFC stuff doesn't wear well. However pricewise their the same.

Gabriel_Hurl

laoislad

Would be a nice jersey only for that sponsor.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

illdecide

Quote from: laoislad on November 15, 2018, 08:58:31 PM
Would be a nice jersey only for that sponsor.

Not at all, looks the part.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

trailer

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 15, 2018, 08:32:19 PM
Ard Mhaca

Short sleeves a bit optimistic? No? They'll hardly be playing much football in summer.

GalwayBayBoy

Not a whole pile of imagination put into this one but sometimes less is more.

An Fhairche Abu

I like it the look of it fun the picture, loads of previous O'Neills efforts have been way too "busy".