UTV & BBC & RTE & TV3

Started by Tyrone Dreamer, August 02, 2007, 06:44:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ExiledGael

Cert, referee was a Tyrone man though so it's not without real foundation.

lawnseed

could be wrong but is your man on bbc radio calling garath swift. garath smith?
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

5 Sams

I stand corrected...UTV didnt even mention it...fair play.  They also showed a few "highlights" of our game last night.
The Aristocrat Years

Maguire01

Quote from: 5 Sams on July 11, 2010, 06:20:13 PM
I stand corrected...UTV didnt even mention it...fair play.  They also showed a few "highlights" of our game last night.
There's always tomorrow.

lawnseed

give them a chance the footage will incur a charge

Wee Shea

The incident was mentioned on the sports news at 6pm on BBC Radio Ulster...

Louth Exile

You can be sure they won't even mention the goal. All the coverage will be about the gobshites who hit Sludden!
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

Maguire01

BBC Newsline - it's coming up.

5 Sams

It wasnt mentioned in the headlines on Morning Ireland although they covered it later...however Good Morning Ulster had it right up front  :'(:'(
The Aristocrat Years

Hardy

Top item on BBC Newsline sports section. they didn't mention e score in the game at all, so hardly sports coverage, really.

lawnseed

why did rte re-show the dublin v tipperary game after the sunday game do they think people didnt see it on tv3, surely it would have made more sense to show one of the games that wasnt televised

Hardy

Because Dublin were playing.

Maguire01

Quote from: lawnseed on July 12, 2010, 10:15:16 PM
why did rte re-show the dublin v tipperary game after the sunday game do they think people didnt see it on tv3, surely it would have made more sense to show one of the games that wasnt televised
I didn't. I can't get TV3 - plenty of people in the north can't get it.

lawnseed

to tell you the truth maguire i dont think they did it for your benefit. not that your not important to rte you are a stakeholder to use bbc spiel

DennistheMenace