UTV & BBC & RTE & TV3

Started by Tyrone Dreamer, August 02, 2007, 06:44:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longrunsthefox

Is the Cork -Kerry replay on live on Saturday?

Bensars

I recently retuned TV and on the search it found RTE 1, 2  TV3 And TG4 perfect pictures

Maguire01

Quote from: Bensars on June 09, 2009, 10:57:34 AM
I recently retuned TV and on the search it found RTE 1, 2  TV3 And TG4 perfect pictures
Where from? Belfast?

Bensars

Tyrone.
Samsung TV with built in freeview. Found them as digital channels  801-805 (some test channel in there too)

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Maguire01 on June 08, 2009, 06:58:23 PM
No GAA on BBC or UTV news this evening. Maybe Antrim phoned them up and asked them not to.

youse are always girning about BBC and at times is justified. They have practically every Ulster championship game on live so isn't all bad. As for Antrim... they need to have a hard look at the  way the GAA is in the county before pointing finger elsewhere. Is a joke right through to so-called developmet squads and that show on Sunday in croke Park was shameful.   

Maguire01

Quote from: longrunsthefox on June 09, 2009, 04:42:32 PM
No GAA on BBC or UTV news this evening. Maybe Antrim phoned them up and asked them not to.

youse are always girning about BBC and at times is justified. They have practically every Ulster championship game on live so isn't all bad. As for Antrim... they need to have a hard look at the  way the GAA is in the county before pointing finger elsewhere. Is a joke right through to so-called developmet squads and that show on Sunday in croke Park was shameful.   
To be fair, i'm rarely gurning about the BBC. I'm happy to give credit when it's due. There are some on here who wouldn't be happy unless every McKenna Cup game was shown live.  :P

never kickt a ball

Quote from: Maguire01 on June 09, 2009, 06:14:14 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on June 09, 2009, 04:42:32 PM

To be fair, i'm rarely gurning about the BBC. I'm happy to give credit when it's due. There are some on here who wouldn't be happy unless every McKenna Cup game was shown live:P

Fantastic idea Maguire01  :D

Maguire01

Mike Bushell having a go at football on BBC Breakfast this morning - a feature about how the games are growing in GB. It's been on once already but will be on again (sometime before 9 I think).

passedit

Don't Panic

Doogie Browser

Did Jarlath say yesterday that Austy played Sigerson football??

raisins

I'll ask him for you - He sits beside me in the office! :)

ziggysego

We get it, you work for the BBC!  ::)

:D
Testing Accessibility

Orior

I get RTE1, Network 2 and TG4 through Virgin NTL.

The problem is that I miss a few inches of each side of the screen.

Anyone else have this problem or is it my NTL settings?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

drici

Quote from: Orior on June 21, 2009, 11:06:06 PM

Remove the rest of the cardboard box it arrived in.

Orior

Quote from: hardstation on June 21, 2009, 11:07:34 PM
Quote from: Orior on June 21, 2009, 11:06:06 PM

Anyone else have this problem or is it my NTL settings?
Is there not a way to minimise the screen on your TV?

Even with the cardboard removed I still miss bits no matter what I fiddle with on the TV set.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians