UTV & BBC & RTE & TV3

Started by Tyrone Dreamer, August 02, 2007, 06:44:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFS

Jesus, did anyone just see the piece that quare fella O'Kane just did on the BBC news there. Cingeworthy. Yer man beside that Miss NI girl definitely wasn't speaking English either.

downgirl

Just to note:

Saturday Sportsound Special from 1455BST on Medium Wave and Online - commentaries from Omagh, Ballybofey and Portlaoise
Sunday Sportsound from 1430 on Medium Wave and Online - commentary on the Ulster Final

incase you didn't know!

As for Thomas Kane...I have to admit he is kind of good looking...

Sam Maguire

Quote from: AFS on July 25, 2008, 06:52:26 PM
Jesus, did anyone just see the piece that quare fella O'Kane just did on the BBC news there. Cingeworthy. Yer man beside that Miss NI girl definitely wasn't speaking English either.

any links to watch this?

ziggysego

Quote from: Sam Maguire on July 25, 2008, 07:37:49 PM
Quote from: AFS on July 25, 2008, 06:52:26 PM

any links to watch this?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsline/
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

f**k sake, just watched. That's my mate again, that's taking him for a spin around in his car. Jesus Bla!  :o
Testing Accessibility

downgirl

He's not bad looking ziggy, a daycent hairy chest on him!!

ziggysego

Quote from: downgirl on July 25, 2008, 11:28:39 PM

Don't let him hear you say that, he'll be saying he took you for a test spin.... whatever that means.
Testing Accessibility

downgirl

Haha.  If only he was a Down fella he would be my dream man!!!  :D

Donagh

Quote from: downgirl on July 25, 2008, 07:35:52 PM

Think he bats for the other side, and I don't mean OWC.

ziggysego

Quote from: downgirl on July 25, 2008, 11:32:33 PM
Haha.  If only he was a Down fella he would be my dream man!!!  :D

He's a bad wee fecker downgirl, believe me. The best of a lad, but has an evil streak in him.

We were in erm... sorry had a few drinks in me at the minute and can't remember the name of the bar. You know, the one in Dublin where the woman got knocked up and advertised in the paper and radio looking for the face. Well anyway, we were in there on the eve of the 2005 All-Ireland Final and I was chatting to a rather tasty looking Kerry woman. Who knew such a thing existed. Still, I was being my usual charming self and seemed to be getting on well with her. Bla saw this and came over scratching his nuts. He turned to me, bold as brass in front of the woman and said "Dermot, I've an awful rash on my nuts, you better get yourself checked out by the doctor"

The Kerry woman threw the both of us a dirty look and walked off. Bla fell over laughing and I was in a grumpy feckin' mood the rest of the night! >:(
Testing Accessibility

Minder

Well you may not like Sidearses commentary but he is a top lad, he has used his "celebrity" to help out our club on plenty of occasions and has probably done more unseen work for his club than a lot of posters on here that pontificate about how much they do. In fact our club had him tortured to compere at various functions we have when he just wants to go and get full and enjoy himself like everyone else but has never refused.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Derry Devil

Quote from: downgirl on July 25, 2008, 11:28:39 PM

You can't beat a hairy chest!

Quote from: Donagh on July 25, 2008, 11:35:49 PM

:D

ziggysego

Quote from: Donagh on July 25, 2008, 11:35:49 PM
Quote from: downgirl on July 25, 2008, 07:35:52 PM

You'd be very interested in the story I wrote after you then Donagh!  :D
Testing Accessibility

Derry Devil

Quote from: ziggysego on July 25, 2008, 11:36:41 PM
We were in erm... sorry had a few drinks in me at the minute and can't remember the name of the bar. You know, the one in Dublin where the woman got knocked up and advertised in the paper and radio looking for the face. Well anyway, we were in there on the eve of the 2005 All-Ireland Final and I was chatting to a rather tasty looking Kerry woman. Who knew such a thing existed. Still, I was being my usual charming self and seemed to be getting on well with her. Bla saw this and came over scratching his nuts. He turned to me, bold as brass in front of the woman and said "Dermot, I've an awful rash on my nuts, you better get yourself checked out by the doctor"

The Kerry woman threw the both of us a dirty look and walked off. Bla fell over laughing and I was in a grumpy feckin' mood the rest of the night! >:(

That's a good one :D

ziggysego

I didn't find the funny side at the time. Can laugh about it now though  :D
Testing Accessibility