Previous topic - Next topic

The Worker

Which qualifier are rte showing today?

Hardy

Meath v. Laois, RTE1, 3:10.

The Worker

Fuzzman

Did anyone see Michael Lyster on the Sunday League show
Is he alright or not well. He seems very thin looking.

Farrandeelin

I didn't watch it Fuzzman. Was it any good or was it the usual guffaw RTÉ serve up for the League?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

yellowcard

Quote from: Fuzzman on February 14, 2013, 03:09:41 PM

Noticed the same myself, the man didn't look at all well. Seems to have lost a lot of weight, the jacket was hanging off him.

Walter Cronc

Quote from: yellowcard on February 14, 2013, 03:35:10 PM
Quote from: Fuzzman on February 14, 2013, 03:09:41 PM

Noticed the same myself, the man didn't look at all well. Seems to have lost a lot of weight, the jacket was hanging off him.

He does not look a well man. Very gaunt looking!

5 Sams

Credit where it's due.....beeb upping their game this weekend.....dunno about Thomas Kane or Sidey in shorts though!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/northern-ireland/23533795?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
The Aristocrat Years

Schkite

Does Austy just have his boxers on!?

Tyrone Dreamer

Watched utv sport last 2 nights expecting a bit of build up to this weeks games involving 4 ulster counties. Given the build up they give the big ulster and ni games I expected a bit of coverage especially with 60000 plus expected to travel from the province. Not a word. All about world police and fire games, Celtic game and some infield players testimonial coming up.

BennyCake

Quote from: Tyrone Dreamer on August 01, 2013, 06:31:55 PM
Watched utv sport last 2 nights expecting a bit of build up to this weeks games involving 4 ulster counties. Given the build up they give the big ulster and ni games I expected a bit of coverage especially with 60000 plus expected to travel from the province. Not a word. All about world police and fire games, Celtic game and some infield players testimonial coming up.

That doesn't surprise me. But don't worry, if there's anything controversial happens in any of the QFs this weekend, you can be sure UTV and BBC will go to town on it.

blewuporstuffed

I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

The Voice Of Reason

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone could recommend a pub in the Lake District / Cumbria in the U.K. that will show Sunday's Mayo v Donegal match?