Quote from: whitey on September 08, 2021, 10:10:47 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on September 08, 2021, 10:05:26 PM
Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on September 08, 2021, 09:52:24 PM
Sickening arrogance: https://www.instagram.com/p/CTjkOryoOjJ/

:P

Is that real??

Yes

Mind blowing how fvckin stupid they are

They even have a "replica" of Sam where supporters can get some practice in lifting Sam somewhere else in Ballina.

If I wasn't 3000 miles away I'd smash every window in the place

So is Aidan O'Shea off the hook now and we can all blame Mocha Beans for the loss!! Jesus there seems to be an awful lot of people losing this final already, I'm having trouble keeping up with it all!!

Chimley

I think the coffee will be needed more on Sunday.

Captain Obvious

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Jayop on September 08, 2021, 10:50:05 PM
Cootehill Cavan?
Yes. Niall Moyna on TV  tonight has predicted Mayo to win because he thinks Mayos hunger will be greater and Tyrone wouldn't be able to match the intensity they brought to the Kerry game.

Jayop

Quote from: Captain Obvious on September 08, 2021, 11:05:26 PM
Cootehill Cavan?
Yes. Niall Moyna on TV  tonight has predicted Mayo to win because he thinks Mayos hunger will be greater and Tyrone wouldn't be able to match the intensity they brought to the Kerry game.

That line of thinking is just so stupid to me.

Team A has done something before so there's no way they can the very same thing again. Idiotic imo.

Jayop

nrico2006

Quote from: Jayop on September 08, 2021, 11:19:02 PM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on September 08, 2021, 11:05:26 PM
Cootehill Cavan?

That line of thinking is just so stupid to me.

Team A has done something before so there's no way they can the very same thing again. Idiotic imo.

Big time.  The odds would be on Tyrone actually bringing more intensity for this game.  Does Moyna not realise that there was little training done prior to the final and there were players who were recently not 100%. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

larryin89

The intensity they brought to the kerry game was good but just as much about Kerry's lack of intensity (donnie buckley replaced by mountain climber ) .  Mayo players wont just match Tyrone intensity they'll murder them . Some of these bucks like o hora and mullin are off the scale in this department , you'll see .
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

clarshack

Quote from: larryin89 on September 09, 2021, 09:24:42 AM
The intensity they brought to the kerry game was good but just as much about Kerry's lack of intensity (donnie buckley replaced by mountain climber ) .  Mayo players wont just match Tyrone intensity they'll murder them . Some of these bucks like o hora and mullin are off the scale in this department , you'll see .

I must be in the minority but I thought Kerry played well in the semi and I didn't think they lacked intensity.

thewobbler

Quote from: clarshack on September 09, 2021, 10:04:26 AM

I must be in the minority but I thought Kerry played well in the semi and I didn't think they lacked intensity.

I agree. Kerry were literally one kick of the ball away from being hailed as "more than a match for Tyrone's intensity".

This thread is proof enough that most people don't remember what they had for breakfast, let alone what happened in a match 2 weeks ago.

trueblue1234

TBH there was little sign of Mayo's intensity in the first half against the Dubs, even their supporters on here were done with it.  If they have a half like that against Tyrone, I don't see a way back for them. A Dublin team that thought they had done enough switched off and allowed them back in again. Will Mayo manage a full 70 mins at that level? I don't know. ( I suppose you could argue the 2nd half and Extra time) It will be interesting but I don't believe there will be anything lacking in either sides intensity tbh.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Fear ón Srath Bán

You have form larryin89 in such pre-final braggadocio where Mayo's involved, however, you are equally well versed in chomping on those words in the rather inevitable aftermath.  :P
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

larryin89

Over half the kerry team were lying on the ground with cramp .
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

seafoid

Andy Moran lost 6 finals
If Mayo.win on Sunday that sort of Mayo experience will belong in the past.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU