Connacht Senior Football Championship 2021

Started by Cunny Funt, June 18, 2021, 12:01:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthDublinBro

Aidan O'Shea does not possess an ounce of footballing skill

GalwayBayBoy

Finnerty and Kelly are serious losses for Galway. Especially Kelly who is Galway's best marker and runner out of defence.

rodney trotter

Bit of a rumble in the tunnel at half time

Mayo4Sam14

Quote from: SouthDublinBro on July 25, 2021, 02:15:53 PM

Well that's just not true at all

He's played some brilliant passes while doing the deeper playmaker role, if we had an AOS to play in every line of midfield/attack we'd be doing well
You can forget about Sean Cavanagh as far as he's a man!

Mayo4Sam14

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on July 25, 2021, 02:17:40 PM
Finnerty and Kelly are serious losses for Galway. Especially Kelly who is Galway's best marker and runner out of defence.

Especially having too less subs to bring on in this heat

From the Bunker

seafoid

dublin7

Quote from: SouthDublinBro on July 25, 2021, 02:15:53 PM

He hasn't got the legs to play midfield in Croke Park. Dubs ran him all over the pitch and he couldn't cope. Galway doing the same. They'd be better putting him in FF. At least then he's a focal point for a leaderless Mayo forward lime and his lack of pace isn't an issue

Galway have already used 2 subs and that could be a problem in this heat. Mayo causing problems for Galway kick outs and if they push up on the kick outs in the 2nd half they can get back into this

seafoid

"Tá luas ag Shane Walsh". Having the upper hand over Mayo sounds better as Gaeilge.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheSundayGame/status/1419283894629711877

Blowitupref

Perfect start to the 2nd half for Mayo. Scored penalty 2-5 to 1-6.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Main Street

Quote from: David McKeown on July 25, 2021, 01:33:27 PM
I didnt realise that RTE still broadcast games in SD on the Island.  Takes away from the game a bit
RTE1&2  are broadcast in both formats
I'm watching it on RTE1 in HD.  It might depend on your location and what box/method  you're using

Mayo4Sam

Hennelly would scare the shite out of you
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Blowitupref

Mayo 1 point in front 49 minutes played.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

dublin7

Galway need the water break badly. Their lack of experience is killing them in the 2nd half. Need someone to step up Walsh has disappeared since that cheap shot in the 1st half

Mayo4Sam14

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on July 25, 2021, 02:44:29 PM
Hennelly would scare the shite out of you

At the same time, we didn't lose a single kick out in the first half. For as bad as we were, it would've been a whole different story if those were being turned over