Connacht Senior Football Championship 2021

Started by Cunny Funt, June 18, 2021, 12:01:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrandeelin

Just logged on to ticketmaster GAA section, 1,008 in front of me in the queue. What time are the tickets on sale at??
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

AnGaelGearmanach

Quote from: Farrandeelin on July 19, 2021, 09:51:02 AM
Just logged on to ticketmaster GAA section, 1,008 in front of me in the queue. What time are the tickets on sale at??

larryin89

Quote from: AnGaelGearmanach on July 19, 2021, 10:03:00 AM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on July 19, 2021, 09:51:02 AM

incorrect , they are being purchased since 11 am . you really shouldnt ever post such details unless you are certain of correct details
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Cunny Funt

Will the 18,000 sell out, 35 euro for tickets with no discount for OAPs and students will likely turn plenty away.

AnGaelGearmanach

Quote from: Cunny Funt on July 19, 2021, 12:18:12 PM
Will the 18,000 sell out, 35 euro for tickets with no discount for OAPs and students will likely turn plenty away.

Will sell out surely. How long has it been since we got to watch an inter-county game at this stage?

Lar Naparka

Quote from: AnGaelGearmanach on July 19, 2021, 12:20:11 PM
Quote from: Cunny Funt on July 19, 2021, 12:18:12 PM

Will sell out surely. How long has it been since we got to watch an inter-county game at this stage?
I wouldn't bet on it. Seems there have been very disappointing attendances at most other games to date
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

bucko

No single tickets available, only pods of 2/3/4/5. Were there single tickets available when they went on sale?

Farrandeelin

Quote from: bucko on July 19, 2021, 10:58:41 PM
No single tickets available, only pods of 2/3/4/5. Were there single tickets available when they went on sale?

I don't think so, which is rather unfortunate for the Connacht Council seeing they won't be getting any money from me.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

larryin89

Blowitupref

Galways last championship win in Croke Park was against Kerry in 2018.

R Lavelle;
D Kyne, S A O'Ceallaigh, E Kerin;
C Sweeney, G Bradshaw, S Kelly
P Conroy, T Flynn;
E Brannigan, M Daly, J Heaney;
I Burke D Comer  S Walsh

Maybe 4 or 5 of that team will start Sunday and a few others on the bench?
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

larryin89

Quote from: Blowitupref on July 20, 2021, 01:08:26 PM
Galways last championship win in Croke Park was against Kerry in 2018.

R Lavelle;
D Kyne, S A O'Ceallaigh, E Kerin;
C Sweeney, G Bradshaw, S Kelly
P Conroy, T Flynn;
E Brannigan, M Daly, J Heaney;
I Burke D Comer  S Walsh

Maybe 4 or 5 of that team will start Sunday and a few others on the bench?

better side than the present one imo

larryin89

Tickets and any amount of them still on sale .

Bohemians sell out 8k in 90mins.

I love GAA like everyone else on here but the supporter culture would sicken your hole , honestly wait till you see the demand for the semi v dubs if we did happen to win on sunday.

Armagh18

Quote from: larryin89 on July 23, 2021, 11:27:02 AM

I love GAA like everyone else on here but the supporter culture would sicken your hole , honestly wait till you see the demand for the semi v dubs if we did happen to win on sunday.
Do Mayo people think provincial finals are beneath them or what? I get that it's a long enough jaunt to Croker for ye but surely after a year of not getting to games you's could sell out a limited capacity croker? Especially since you can guarantee an AISF or final will sell out should you get there

MayoBuck

Quote from: Armagh18 on July 23, 2021, 11:31:27 AM

Do Mayo people think provincial finals are beneath them or what? I get that it's a long enough jaunt to Croker for ye but surely after a year of not getting to games you's could sell out a limited capacity croker? Especially since you can guarantee an AISF or final will sell out should you get there

I think a lot of people have got comfortable watching games on TV. I know a couple of people who were season ticket holders pre Covid and went to every league and championship game. Yet they didn't bother go to the Leitrim game and aren't travelling to croke park this weekend either.

Also the fact there are no kids tickets will rule out a lot of families that would want to go.

Cunny Funt

What price was the Bohemians tickets? Had a feeling the 35€ price would turn plenty away from the Connacht final and especially with no concession for children and OAPs.