Connacht Senior Football Championship 2021

Started by Cunny Funt, June 18, 2021, 12:01:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Manning18 on July 09, 2021, 12:15:07 PM
Quote from: Never beat the deeler on July 03, 2021, 02:24:55 AM
Quote from: Manning18 on July 02, 2021, 08:41:26 PM
Yeah it was open knowledge Mayo were training through the first lockdown, never mind the second. I could understand PJ making the mistake once but it happening twice is unforgiveable. Even the way he talks about covid in interviews you get the impression he thinks there should be no GAA at all and it's unfair making players play

Aye that's it. Mayo were training during lockdown and Galway weren't

You leave Frankie Dolan in the ha'penny place when it comes to having a chip on your shoulder about Mayo!

Lookey here, after almost causing a mini scandal when the country was wound tighter than a banjo string in December, the same lads at it again. The rules don't apply to some

https://www.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-games/gaelic-football/mayo-kit-van-banned-for-one-game-after-vehicle-busted-in-covert-operation-against-sligo-40631926.html

Did you get the covid news on whatsapp like everyone else prior or are you still being excluded from the football chats?

And what the hell is wrong not being in a WhatsApp chat? I for one amn't in any.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Manning18

Quote from: Farrandeelin on July 09, 2021, 01:41:38 PM
Yeah it was open knowledge Mayo were training through the first lockdown, never mind the second. I could understand PJ making the mistake once but it happening twice is unforgiveable. Even the way he talks about covid in interviews you get the impression he thinks there should be no GAA at all and it's unfair making players play

You leave Frankie Dolan in the ha'penny place when it comes to having a chip on your shoulder about Mayo!

Lookey here, after almost causing a mini scandal when the country was wound tighter than a banjo string in December, the same lads at it again. The rules don't apply to some

https://www.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-games/gaelic-football/mayo-kit-van-banned-for-one-game-after-vehicle-busted-in-covert-operation-against-sligo-40631926.html

Did you get the covid news on whatsapp like everyone else prior or are you still being excluded from the football chats?

And what the hell is wrong not being in a WhatsApp chat? I for one amn't in any.

He was trying to goade me saying I was making stuff up. As I said to him already any lad at all with his ear in any football circles knew Mayo were training during both lockdowns, it was common knowledge and they said as much to Croke park after lockdown one. No big deal but toys were thrown simply because it was mentioned

Manning18

Quote from: larryin89 on July 09, 2021, 01:09:58 PM

Cant wait to bate ye

As long as its by fair means this year Larry nobody will get too upset. The roll of honour won't be changing afterwards, so take any small victories you can get. A right good game between the teams and plenty of tickets to go around would be a good tonic

galwayman

Quote from: Farrandeelin on July 09, 2021, 10:31:16 AM
I'm hearing one is a prominent member of the team. Not going to name names for obvious reasons.
Doesn't much matter for this game anyway as ye will win it handy.
With numbers creeping up now though - the fear is it could have a big effect come the business end (akin to the u20 AI semi finals last year).

Crete Boom

Mayo team for Sunday:

1. Rory Byrne (Castlebar Mitchels),
2. Enda Hession (Garrymore),
3. Padraig O'Hora (Ballina Stephenites),
4. Michael Plunkett (Ballintubber),
5. Paddy Durcan (Castlebar Mitchels),
6. Oisín Mullin (Kilmaine),
7. Eoghan McLaughlin (Westport),
8. Matthew Ruane (Breaffy),
9. Stephen Coen (Hollymount/Carramore),
10. Conor Loftus (Crossmolina Deel Rovers),
11. Aidan O'Shea (Breaffy),
12. Bryan Walsh (Ballintubber),
13. Tommy Conroy (The Neale),
14. Darren McHale (Knockmore),
15. Ryan O'Donoghue (Belmullet)

Keegan injured his shoulder during the week and Diarmuid O'Connor is till out with his hamstring so Hennelly, McLoughlin, Brickenden and Jordan Flynn could be close contacts of the covid case???

MayoBuck

Colm Keys said there will be more Covid testing of the panel today so there might be a few more changes depending on results.

Crete Boom

Quote from: MayoBuck on July 09, 2021, 02:30:24 PM
Colm Keys said there will be more Covid testing of the panel today so there might be a few more changes depending on results.

That makes sense to catch everyone in the outbreak.

larryin89

Any news folks ? Plenty of rumour that's for sure
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

rodney trotter

It's been a really poor championship overall so far. I don't know how Sky are suppose to bill up Mayo v Leitrim. The Sky interviewer asking Donaghy how he thought Mayo v leitrim would go, a pointless question.

Blowitupref

This is heading for a 20 point win for Mayo. Leading 7-1 after 17 minutes.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Rudi

Depressing stuff the gap between Leitrim & Mayo is huge. Thinking about switching over to Netflix or going for a cycle or something. Feed up of the mis matches.

highorlow

They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

dublin7

Quote from: Blowitupref on July 11, 2021, 02:20:36 PM
This is heading for a 20 point win for Mayo. Leading 7-1 after 17 minutes.

Did anyone expect anything else? It's like a senior team playing a junior team.

Rudi

Mayo are hoors for tactical fouling. Fair enough against the bigger teams but Leitrim ffs.

Eire90