Connacht Senior Football Championship 2021

Started by Cunny Funt, June 18, 2021, 12:01:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

macker15

Quote from: From the Bunker on June 25, 2021, 03:16:49 PM
I cheer Dublin on every year. It pisses me off that Meath caught them on an off day in 2010. They would be now going for 17 in a row instead of a diluted 11.

Nearly two decades of a province left to turn into a wasteland.

Kerry winning an AI this year would put reform back another ten years, Just like Meath's blip did in Leinster in 2010.

You're very angry individual. You and the seafoid are turning every thread into Dublin this, Dublin that. Are you member of GAA club, get your club to put motion at county convention instead of hiding behind the keyboard and telling us you havent gone to a mayo game in xxx years and club will be blacklisted bull dung. At least John Connellan is walking the walk and his motions will see changes to funding.

From the Bunker

Quote from: macker15 on June 25, 2021, 10:55:29 PM
I cheer Dublin on every year. It pisses me off that Meath caught them on an off day in 2010. They would be now going for 17 in a row instead of a diluted 11.

Kerry winning an AI this year would put reform back another ten years, Just like Meath's blip did in Leinster in 2010.

You're very angry individual. You and the seafoid are turning every thread into Dublin this, Dublin that. Are you member of GAA club, get your club to put motion at county convention instead of hiding behind the keyboard and telling us you havent gone to a mayo game in xxx years and club will be blacklisted bull dung. At least John Connellan is walking the walk and his motions will see changes to funding.

I am quite a happy individual. One can only be happy wanting Dublin to win. It's a win win (probably not enough wins in there) situation.

Farrandeelin

Dublin can have their All-Irelands, but they can't say they've Connacht medals. 8) Mayo should win today, but the true test awaits in the Connacht final.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Farrandeelin on June 26, 2021, 10:24:43 AM
Dublin can have their All-Irelands, but they can't say they've Connacht medals. 8) Mayo should win today, but the true test awaits in the Connacht final.

Mayo don't have to many of them the last 6 years!

Rossfan

Quote from: Farrandeelin on June 26, 2021, 10:24:43 AM

Ah Farr.... ignoring the existence of Laythrum :o
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

macker15

Quote from: From the Bunker on June 26, 2021, 01:22:37 AM

I am quite a happy individual. One can only be happy wanting Dublin to win. It's a win win (probably not enough wins in there) situation.

🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏

macker15

Is Paul Towey any relation to John O'Mahony wife?

Lar Naparka

Btw, how did John Connellan's motion fare out? I presume it was debated as Congress.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

macker15

Quote from: Lar Naparka on June 26, 2021, 02:33:55 PM

Btw, how did John Connellan's motion fare out? I presume it was debated as Congress.

In motion for 2022.

macker15

Mayo should win 20-30 points.  Would see many Sligo breaking the Sligo tackle.  Mayo are serious conditioned side.

rodney trotter

Game over. O Shea coasted through for a easy goal. He did serious damage a few years against Sligo at full forward, midfield today

greatpoint

No card for Aido's elbow to the head? Wow

Tubberman

Quote from: greatpoint on June 26, 2021, 04:49:01 PM

swatted that annoying little bollocks away very nicely
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

macker15

Mayo lads have free reign for that stuff. If sligo done would be red card.

greatpoint

Quote from: Tubberman on June 26, 2021, 04:51:23 PM

swatted that annoying little bollocks away very nicely

You can hardly condone that behaviour? I know Cillian O'Connor is off the pitch so the elbow count would naturally suffer.