Munster Football Championships 2021

Started by Ball Hopper, May 13, 2021, 03:45:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MayoBuck

Blowitupref

18 mins played water break. Cork on top and lead by 4. 1-5 to 0-4.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

RedHand88

Wildweasel74

Both team very open, I suppose like most fball this Yr.

Blowitupref

Good half of football. Brian Ó Beaglaoich with a good individual goal a few minutes before the break, Cork defending for it was very poor. Kerry 1-12 Cork 1-7
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Wildweasel74

Kerry are short at No.3, No.6 and Moran only good against a like for like midfielder like Maguire. Wouldn't do against Dublin.

Silkyskillssunshinee

Luke Connolly kicked one nice score with the outside of his boot, but other than that has given away loads of cheap possession. Cork defenders did well enough I thought with how much pressure was put on him.

Kerry will ramp it up in the second half and win at a canter. I fancy the winners of Tyrone/Monaghan to give them a tough game though. They are there to be got at it defensively and in midfield.

twohands!!!

Keeper sub at half-time for Cork.
Not often you see that.

Blowitupref

2nd match in a row whereby the fitness is a telling factor in the 2nd half. 48 minutes played Kerry 4-14 Cork 1-7.

Silkyskillssunshinee

David Clifford hasn't had a sniff of it all day and Kerry have scored 4-14 already. Impressive despite how shite Cork have been in this second half.

From the Bunker

This is looking more and more like a Kerry-Waterford game.

Gael85

I see Peter Keane let slip in his interview Kerry back training 7 months .

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Gael85 on July 25, 2021, 05:20:31 PM
I see Peter Keane let slip in his interview Kerry back training 7 months .

The three fittest teams this year has been Derry, Mayo and Kerry all had clearly many months of preparation.

Silkyskillssunshinee

Cork won an All-Ireland U-20 title recently enough, is there anyone who was on that team playing today at all?

Schkite

Should that not be a black card and a penalty under the new rules?