Top 3 Prospects for Senior out of 2019 U17 & U20 Grades in your County

Started by REDCOL, January 02, 2019, 05:53:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

REDCOL

Always like to try and identify future County players at an early age, interesting to see development

Mayo U17

1.  Frank Irwin  - Ballina Stephenites
2.  Aidan Cosgrove - Kiltimagh
3.  Ciaran Moylette - Castlebar

Mayo U20

1. Oisin Mullen - Kilmaine
2. Kuba Callaghan - Ballaghadereen
3. Eoghan McLoughlin - Westport

sligoman2

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.

LooseCannon

Offaly U20s
Cian Johnson-Ferbane
Aidan Bracken-Ballycommon
Nathan Poland-Erin Rovers
Aaron Brazil-Shannonbridge (just out of minor(u17))

Orchard park

Quote from: REDCOL on January 02, 2019, 05:53:56 PM
Always like to try and identify future County players at an early age, interesting to see development

Mayo U17

Mayo U20

Who the f**k calls a child Kuba

Syferus

Quote from: Orchard park on January 02, 2019, 09:22:28 PM
Quote from: REDCOL on January 02, 2019, 05:53:56 PM

Mayo U17

Mayo U20

Who the f**k calls a child Kuba

Who the fûck is so close-minded and childish to judge what someone calls their child?

Orchard park

Many of those  who have children might be better judges than your good self......

I have 1000 plus every year in my care and trust me Syferus,  it is not doing yiur child any favours to be so "creative" in the naming.

REDCOL

Im sure you are aware Syferus that Kuba is of Polish extraction he plays with Ballaghadereen. You know most of their players.

Orchard park

Quote from: REDCOL on January 02, 2019, 09:52:34 PM
Im sure you are aware Syferus that Kuba is of Polish extraction he plays with Ballaghadereen. You know most of their players.

That explains  the name much better....  i just presumed an over trendy parent

But Syferus couldn't lecture and do outrage then.....

I suppose Callaghan is the more slaggable part of his name with what's happened recently and what's going to unfold in Ballagh...

LooseCannon

Orchard park

Not like Syferus to miss out on a chance to give us more information of his many Mayo heros

Itchy

Quote from: Orchard park on January 02, 2019, 10:07:42 PM
Not like Syferus to miss out on a chance to give us more information of his many Mayo heros

Eh are you not the one that wrote the daftest post questioning the guys parents??

Orchard park

Quote from: Itchy on January 02, 2019, 10:43:00 PM

Eh are you not the one that wrote the daftest post questioning the guys parents??

I queried why anyone would give he name Kuba to a child.... stand over that, Have seen too many kids suffer because of flamboyant naming flashes by their parents....

But if you think it stupid fair enough...

Not as stupid as the Mayo lover who pretends to be Rossies honest on here though

Itchy

Quote from: Orchard park on January 02, 2019, 10:49:59 PM

I queried why anyone would give he name Kuba to a child.... stand over that, Have seen too many kids suffer because of flamboyant naming flashes by their parents....

Not as stupid as the Mayo lover who pretends to be Rossies honest on here though

"Who the f**k calls a child kuba" is more a rhetorical question than a query when i read it.

Orchard park

Quote from: hardstation on January 02, 2019, 10:54:23 PM
Quote from: Orchard park on January 02, 2019, 10:49:59 PM

Get a grip ffs. You made a dick of yourself. You are now serving up classic deflection.

No deflection. I couldn't fathom how anyone called a child Kuba. The polish  may explain....

But hardstation I will defer to your considerable experience of making a dick of  oneself here

Orchard park

Quote from: hardstation on January 02, 2019, 11:21:14 PM
More attempted deflection.

Your post was absolutely pathetic. Realise that and move on.

Guess who called his son Kuba