GRMA

Started by punt kick, July 31, 2017, 10:36:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

punt kick

Anyone else a member apart from all the county stars. Up to 500 points already free jersey for the young lad.

Gold

What is it? Saw loads of adds for it at Croker at weekend but i still don't know!
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

punt kick

It is rewards for going to matches - so every ticket you buy, enter the barcode and you get points for the face value - 25 euro ticket - 25 points and you can build them up to get rewards, 500 gets you a county Jersey for example.  Hey if you are going to the matches why not - with the football last weekend, this weekend, Waterford v Wexford and the two All-Ireland hurling semis I easily got to 500.

DuffleKing

Never heard of it

omagh_gael

This thread reminded me to sign up and I duly did. You get 80 points for sign up and a point for every euro spent on tickets. You can get jerseys, footballs etc which will come in handy.

JimStynes

Can you do it as a club?? We are putting in an order of 100 odd tickets for the All Ireland Semi Final to bring the children down.

punt kick

Not sure Jim when you register you sign up as a member or supporter but all your bar codes should be accepted and you will get the reward points.

manfromdelmonte

I have 10 tickets bought already this year.
interesting

Captain Scarlet

It´s a good idea and to be fair they are pushing it online too. Even if there wasn´t a specific club scheme if you had everyone notified and ready to roll you could get some kit.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

balladmaker

QuoteCan you do it as a club?? We are putting in an order of 100 odd tickets for the All Ireland Semi Final to bring the children down.

Your club have a big interest in All Ulster games?  :o

Syferus

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on August 01, 2017, 11:24:31 AM
I have 10 tickets bought already this year.
interesting

You only have four weeks after the match before the barcodes expire.

Rossfan

Did we lose out on the Laythrum game seeing as we only had to show our season ticket?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

John Martin

I've just signed up. Do I have to wait until after Saturday before I can get the points for my ticket?

JimStynes

Quote from: balladmaker on August 01, 2017, 07:49:53 PM
QuoteCan you do it as a club?? We are putting in an order of 100 odd tickets for the All Ireland Semi Final to bring the children down.

Your club have a big interest in All Ulster games?  :o

We bring the children from the club down to a semi final game every year.